Ashred

We arrived at Jared's house within fifteen minutes and I think I'm more nervous than Ashley.

"You know we can forget about this vow and just do it whenever we're ready right?"

Ashley's response was "Bri I've been ready! Now let's go."

We walked towards his front door and he opened it before we could knock. Someone's excited, I thought to myself.

Jared told me I could watch the television which was situated in the sitting area. His house was lovely, the walls were shades of white just as the furniture. There's a photo of his dad I assumed, and two little girls. Ash had told me he has twin sisters.

"They're adorable," I said commenting on the little girls in the photo.

"You wouldn't say that if you met them and just so you know, they're not so small anymore." he told me.

I chuckled and he threw me the remote for the television. When I turned it on the house sounded like a theater, I could definitely live here. I relaxed in the chair as they disappeared into a room down the hall. I didn't miss the wink Ash gave me and I chuckled again.

I left the television on and sneaked down the hall a few minutes later. I heard Ash telling him to put on a condom.

"You're so fucking sexy Ashley I'm going to rip these off you." Jared sounded like he was being tortured with how sexy Ash was.

"Then what are you waiting for Jared?" I heard Ashley saying.

My best friend is so crazy. You'd think she's not a virgin the way she was speaking to Jared. I decided I don't want to see what happens next but as I was about to walk back to the sitting area I heard Ash crying out.

"AHHH OMG NO!"

The door was slightly ajar so I took a peep, Ash was crying and Jared was kissing away her tears, I noticed he didn't move he just kept kissing her.

"Did I hurt you baby, do you want me to stop?" He asked.

"No please don't stop we've already gone far enough," Ash said.

I went back to the sitting area at that moment and turned the volume down because if she changes her mind and wants him to stop and he doesn't I'll beat the shit out of him. Even though from what I've witnessed I doubt he would disobey her.

I instantly regretted turning the volume down because all I heard was pleasurable moaning from Ashley and the words "Jared I'm coming." minutes after.

To say I was bothered would be an understatement, that was hot and I was now excited to get that feeling from Neko. Though I saw a bit of what happened with Ash and Jared I couldn't wait to hear it from her filthy mouth.

An hour passed before she emerged from his room in her trench coat, looking like someone did her makeup with a marker, her hair was sticking out all over the place and we burst out laughing. It's what we do, we laugh at each other a lot.

"What's so funny?" Jared walked up eyeing us.

We laughed again, he grabbed Ash and kissed her so passionately that I felt single.

We left after her passionate kiss, I noticed she didn't bother to put her heels on and I noted it was that good, she can't walk properly. Soon as I drove off Ash went off.

"Brielle he has such a big dick! Please tell me you saw that?" again I bust out laughing.

"No, I didn't really pay attention to that part you creep, I wanted to make sure you were ok but I saw he was gentle and went back to the sitting area."

"It was painful but then it got so much better I can't wait until you experience it for yourself Bri."

"Do you think you and Jared will be together for a long time?" I asked.

"I don't know but it doesn't matter to me. I would do that with him again in an heartbeat, I have no regrets." Ash said.

I got lost in my thoughts after that, I want to have that with Neko but exams starts in two days, I'd rather wait until after exams. As soon as we're back at my place I called Neko and he answered on the first ring like he was expecting my call.

"Done baking cookies?" he asked.

"Yeah but we burnt it all so I guess we'll have to attempt another time," I said. I said that just in case he wanted a cookie.

"When can we spend some time together?" he asked, ignoring my information about the cookies we never baked.

"I was thinking maybe we should wait until after exams so we won't get distracted," I said.

"I think we should get together before exams, we could find ways to calm ourselves so we're not as stressed over the exams," he said.

For some reason that didn't sit well with me but it's Neko, I love him and he loves me so maybe he is right.

"Ok I'll come over tomorrow," I said.

I went in search of Ash to tell her that we're going to Neko's house tomorrow and found her snoring away in one of my pj's. I covered her with a blanket and got in the bathroom to shave and prepare myself for my undoing.

Around 8 pm my mom opened the front door, the smell of Chinese food barrelling in. Ash had woken up a few minutes before and was smiling from ear to ear reading messages from Jared. I was happy for her and wanted the same for myself, I told her about going to Neko's house tomorrow and we got all excited.

After we ate we spent the night talking about her experience with Jared, what mine will be like tomorrow and what I will be wearing. I'm not as bold as Ash so I'll just stick to a nice bra and panty of the same color. We fell asleep around 11 pm and I dreamt of a perfect first time with Neko.