Donor

I don't even know what he looks like, all the pictures I've seen of him are pictures of when I was a baby and up to three years old. I'm sure he must look like the terrible person he is.

As soon as I stepped into the diner I saw him, I had the same shaped face, the same lips, and shape of his eyes, even my eyebrows were like his. The only differences we had were my eye color and hair color. While my eyes are light brown his eyes were close to being black just like his soul and my hair is lighter than his as well.

The only thing I got from my mother were the hair and eyes

The only thing I got from my mother were the hair and eyes. Mom's hair is much lighter but there's no questioning why mine is in between. I walked over to him and sat across from him.

"Hi my sweet girl," he says

"It's Brielle, my name is Brielle" I corrected him.

"Oh yes, I'm sorry. Brielle Saunders" he says as if I don't know my surname.

"What do you want" I didn't care if I was being rude, this man abandoned me for fifteen years.

He looked at me as if he's not surprised by my attitude, which he shouldn't be. He then cleared his throat and opened his mouth again. Everything about him was irritating, especially the fact that I looked like him.

"Let me first say that I'm deeply and embarrassingly sorry for waiting this long to come to you, I don't expect you to understand what I'm about to say to you but I do owe it to you.

"You don't owe me anything, I don't need anything from you and I think this was a mistake" I interrupted him and was about to get up and leave.

"Please Swe... Brielle, just let me finish before you leave" he pleaded.

I didn't feel bad at all but I still sat there and was counting down from zero to a hundred.

"Brielle, my parents didn't agree with the choices I made. When I met your mother, everything they had planned for me I turned my back on. To make matters worse for them, I got Cavi pregnant."

I sat there just looking at him and so he went on.

"They resented me but they resented her even more and I'm so sorry I put you two through that. I'm a coward, I left because I wasn't earning enough to take care of you and your mother and my parents were going to cut off the money they gave me monthly."

"Yes you are a coward," I say but he didn't comment he just continued.

"Your mother was not working at the time, I was the provider and I was running out of options so I left like a coward but only so I could provide for you both properly, I took the job in my father's business and obliged by their demands or so they and your mother thought."

"I was told by my parents to divorce your mother and stay away from both of you or they'd cut me off and do everything in their power to make Cavi and your life miserable. I sent your mother some fraudulent divorce papers, so she's still Cavine Saunders, not Reid. She only found this out yesterday. As for the reason, I stayed away is because I tried coming back and they got your mother fired from the job she had at a nursing home."

"My parents know a lot of powerful people and Cavi for them did not fit their social group so they tried everything in their power to keep me away, I stayed away even when I was wealthy enough on my own because I was ashamed, I should've never left no matter the circumstances. I sent your mother money every week."

"You're a liar, you never sent her shit, she worked very hard for everything she has and for everything I have" I felt tears pooling in my eyes but I held it in because he doesn't deserve my tears.

"She didn't get it because my parents blocked the funds, I'm here because I found this out a week ago. I was working hard to provide for you both and you weren't even getting it."

"I filed a lawsuit against my parents and I have gotten controlled of the account with the funds I've sent to you and your mother weekly ever since I left, so I'm giving this to you," he tried to hand over a bank card which I declined.

"Please take it, Brielle, it's yours. There's approximately three million dollars in the account. Your mother said it's yours and I agree with her, please take it. I know money can never replace the years I left you but I thought I was taking care of you so please take it" he begged.

"I do not want your money!" I screamed and ran out the door. When I got to my car, the tears came down like a waterfall at a river. Why am I even crying? He's a stupid, ugly, cow! Well maybe he isn't but still, he sucks.

How do you leave your child for fifteen years and blame it on your parents, what a coward! What a faker! He didn't want us and he has the nerve to still be married to my mother! She needs to get a divorce right now! He tricked her! He and his inhumane parents took advantage of my mother.

I want to tell them all the nasty things I can think of, I never want to see their narcissistic faces! I hate people like them! I bet Neko would fit right into their egotistical circle! Why did I even remember him, I stopped crying and phoned Ashley to meet me at the mall. I needed to shop for Christmas gifts anyway.

I'm going to have to get her gift another day or maybe I should go right now to try to find something for her before she gets there. I decided on the latter so I drove off in the direction of the mall.