Trial

The house is beautiful on the inside, the interior is black and white but it looks and feels homey. There's a shoe closet on the right after you enter the house. The black and white stairs are to my left and a little further down in the sitting area on my right. I can see another door across the room which I am assuming is the back door.

The kitchen is situated on the left close to where the back door is and a restroom on the right across from the kitchen area. The kitchen has a beautiful black and white granite countertop and black bar stools to complement it. I took a seat on one of the stools.

"Once again you have a beautiful home" I complimented.

"Thank you, would you like something to drink?"

"Yes sure, what do you have?"

"I have the wine we were having at dinner, I have a wine cellar in the basement. I also have water and different fruit juices"

"I'll take a glass of the same wine we were having but only if you're having one with me," I said.

"If I do, we'll have to stay here until the morning we drive or ride back"

"Let me just tell my roommate I won't be back tonight." I excused myself to the sitting area.

I phoned Ash to let her know I won't be back until the morning but her phone was busy so I sent her a text message.

They're four bedrooms and a restroom upstairs, I followed Naya to her room which looked like a high school boy's room, she has a basketball hoop in her room, posters of sports cars, and bikes all over her walls, I saw photos of her on her dresser glass.

There's also a picture of her and a beautiful Latina woman. I didn't dare to ask, for some reason I already knew it's her mother.

"So this is my room, there's a guest room, my brother's room, and my dad's room up here," she told me. You can stay in here or in the guest room."

I gulped my wine before I answered her. "I'll stay in here with you if you don't mind"

"I don't mind at all, movie?"

"Yeah, sure."

She gave me a shirt from her drawer and started scrolling through Netflix for a movie to watch. She settled on pretty woman and that was fine with me.

I changed out of my clothes in front of her, something about her being a female made me feel comfortable but then again I am usually comfortable in my skin, I'm just more comfortable with her.

I was wearing a thong underneath my romper and no bra. It must be the wine, my hormones have been heightened but this is a whole new level and I'll choose to blame it on the wine.

I noticed her attention was on me instead of the television. She was looking at me with shock and like she wanted to ravish me.

It went from zero to one hundred so fast, before I could get her shirt over my head it was thrown on the floor by her.

"Brielle" she breathes

"Naya," I said this in the sexiest tone I could manage. I wanted her to give me what these men weren't.

"Your body is a true work of art baby and I'm going to pleasure every inch of you," she says.

I shivered at her words. Never in a million years did I think I would ever hook up with a female but at this moment, I wanted nothing more than to let her have her wicked way with me and I have mine with her.

She kissed my lips softly at first, her lips were dissolving in my mouth, she tasted like strawberries and wine and I wanted to eat her lips. We were kissing like wild animals, she moved to my neck and I knew she was leaving marks but I didn't care.

When she moved from my neck to my nipples I cried out and licked and sucked on her neck. Leaving my marks, she pushed me down on her bed and continued down my body kissing, licking, and sucking as she went.

I was still wearing my thong while she was kissing and licking the inside of my thighs so I was not expecting her mouth on my slit, she did it so fast and unexpectedly. She moved my small thong to the side and sucked on my achingly wet pussy, I cried out her name in pleasure and arched my back involuntarily.

"Yes Naya, fuck me with your tongue" this wine made me braver and bolder than I am.

She reached in her bedside drawer while she was licking from my pussy to my clitoris and back, making my eyes rollover. It was hard for me to concentrate and it got harder when she placed a vibrating wand on my clitoris and started fingering my pussy with her left index finger.

I've never used a vibrator before but after tonight I'm going to need my collection because this feels extraordinary.

"Brielle you're amazingly sexy, but you look even sexier with my finger inside you. I want to swallow your moans but your pussy tastes so good I have to get some more" she said.

She removed her finger and replaced it with her tongue, while she steadies the wand on my clitoris. That was it for me, I came in her mouth and it felt so damn good, for the first time I'm enjoying a sexual experience and I want to give it back.

I got off the bed and kissed her lips, I pushed her on the bed and got on her, I kissed her neck and her breast, it was a little weird but I wanted to give her back the pleasure she just gave me, I liked the way her nipples felt in my mouth.

"You don't have to go down there," she said.

"Huh?" I paused at her navel.

"I don't want you to do something you're not ready for just use those" she points to her drawer.