Error

I took a look in the drawer, there were a few other types of wands, a few strap-ons, a few anal plugs, whips, some other things I couldn't make out, and lubricants.

I took up a pink wand that's also a dildo if you flip it upside down and a shiny anal plug with the lubricant. Naya eyed me proudly so I resumed kissing her body.

I rubbed my fingers on her clitoris and squirt lubricant on her pussy, though she didn't seem to need it. I asked her to bend over so she's in a doggy style position and she obeyed. I slid two fingers in her lubricated pussy and she moaned, so I continue fingering her.

I liked that she was enjoying my amateur doings, I put the shiny anal plug inside her pussy to lubricate it, when it was well lubricated I slowly slipped it in her ass while I continued to finger her pussy, I noticed she got wetter.

I turned the dildo part of the vibrator and teased her clitoris with it before I slid it inside her pink pussy, she arched her back even more, so I fucked her with the dildo.

She pulled it out and turned to me, kissing me breathlessly. She positioned us in what looked like a scissors position so our pussies were rubbing against each other's and boy did it feel good. We were both moaning and increasing pace. Just as I was about to come she stopped and started sucking my pussy again.

"You taste so good Brielle" we ended up in a 69 position, her ass was so close to my face so I reached for the wand closest to me, which was the one she used on me, and put it on her clit while I fingered her.

She fingered and sucked my pussy and we both cried out in ecstasy a few minutes later.

~

I woke up to sunlight, for a moment I forgot where I was, I was naked and wrapped up in Naya's sheet. She wasn't in the room and I was thankful for that because it would've been awkward.

I was tipsy last night but I wasn't drunk. I remember everything and I enjoyed it but now that I'm awake, I don't know if I want to do it again.

I got out of the bed and made it, I opened her closet in search of a towel or a robe. I found a towel so I headed for the restroom with my thong and my romper. I can't remember my thong coming off last night, I thought to myself.

I heard some sounds downstairs so I figured that's where she was. I got in her shower and took a warm shower. I found a new toothbrush in her bathroom and used it as well.

I felt fresh and ready to take on the day, that was before I walked downstairs to Naya and a handsome man looking like he is in his late forties. I'm assuming this is her father and here I am walk of shame in front of her father.

"Good morning" I tried not to choke on my words.

"Good morning dear" the man replied.

"You must be Brielle, a pleasure to meet you" he extended his hand and I shook it nervously.

"Okay, I'm off to read my papers, call me if you need me" he disappears up the stairs leaving me feeling nervous and slightly awkward standing with Naya.

"Pancake and eggs?" She offered.

"Please,"

She gave me breakfast and coffee and we made small talk, avoiding talking about last night for some reason.

~

On the drive back to uni Naya finally broke her silence. "Do you regret last night?" she asked.

I looked at her to see what emotion would be on her face but I came up with nothing and so I went with the truth.

"Last night was great, my best sexual experience rather," I said.

"But?" She asks as if she just knows what I'm thinking.

I sighed "but I don't think I'm going to be able to be this...."I was tripping on my words. "What I'm trying to say is I'm not gay and I don't want to give you false hope". I breathed.

"Brielle I appreciate your honesty and I knew you weren't gay when I first saw you but you're willing to try and I'm happy you tried with me, I have no regrets" she turns up the volume after that.

Jar of Hearts by Christina Perri was playing and I closed my eyes and listened to the music. Why this song right now? I wondered to myself.

When we got back to uni she hugged me and said I'll see you around. I kind of felt like a jerk but it's better to be a jerk than a moron.

I walked into my dorm room to a snoring Ashley, I rolled my eyes because I'm not surprised she's slept the morning away. Luckily it's not a school day, it's Saturday and I just want to bang my head on the wall because I feel like I hurt Naya's feelings. Why can't I have a regular life like other teenagers?

My phone buzzed alerting a message from my mother.

Hello, my baby girl, I miss you so much

I miss you too mom

How are you liking your new surroundings?

It's not so new any more mom and it's been great because I have Ashley here with me

Great! Tell Ash I said hi, any new friendships 😉

🤨 mother? No, no boyfriend

Would you even tell me 🧐

Bye, mom, ❤️😘

I love you too

It's not that I can't talk to my mother about who I'm with. I can, but I'd rather only tell her when I'm in a serious relationship and I wouldn't want to scare her with my latest experience. My mother isn't one to judge but I know she wants grandchildren and she wants me to be happy with my own family, something she wanted but never got. I wouldn't want to ruin that for her or aunty Jenni.

They've gone above and beyond for us and they just want us to be successful and have our own families. Now I feel a little better about the way I left things with Naya. I do hope we can manage to be friends though.