Case Dismissed

The results were back and it turned out Mr. Standley is indeed the father of the baby boy. London's case was dismissed because he had evidence that he never touched her, which came from his security cameras the entire confrontation was caught on camera. London didn't press any charges against her but he requested a restraining order.

After finding out that she faked their marriage, Mr. Standley decided he doesn't want to work on the relationship but wants full custody of their newborn son and a change of name for the baby. He agreed to let her keep the house and the car but he'll be leaving with the baby which the court granted. He also did not press charges against her but took out a restraining order.

The court has ordered her to counsel for a year and if she disobeys then she will serve time locked up. After the year depending on her progress, she may or may not be granted shared custody between both parents but for now, Mr. Standley gets full custody.

Once again I've done it, I've won two cases in one day and I'm happy, my clients are happy. I was walking out of the court when my phone rang and I made note of the time 12:30 pm. I am going to miss the flight.

It was Jared's name running across my phone screen. "Bri! Her water broke!" He sounds very panicked even though they went to classes and have been over it a thousand times and he's still panicking. Hell, I'm panicking because I'm going to have to catch another flight and it's going to be a long flight! Gosh, I'm going to miss my nephew's birth because of work.

"Can I help?" I looked up to see London looking at me.

"No you can't, I missed my flight and Ashley's water just broke," I say this sadly because I'm defeated.

"Ashley is pregnant?" He asks. "Yes she's pregnant and I'm going to miss the birth of my nephew" I want to cry.

"I can help with that," he says

It registered fast, his father's jet. "Your father is going to lend you his jet just to take me to L.A.?" I ask.

"I don't need my father's jet Bri, I have my own," he said this so humbly and he called me Bri.

"Usually I would say no but can you please take me, I don't want to miss the birth of my nephew."

He said let's go, took out his phone, and made some calls. I gave my car keys to one of my colleagues that was at court and asked her to just park it or keep it until I'm back, which she agreed to because she didn't drive. Usually, her husband takes her to work and picks her up. Luckily I had my suitcase with my clothes in my trunk.

We went straight to the airport, it wasn't until we were there that I started thinking about London's clothes and the fact that he is taking me to L.A. I guess he doesn't plan on staying. However, when we got to the plane I saw a man, I noted him as the driver who drove us to lunch that first time, he had two small suitcases, London had mine. So I figured he'd be staying.

I've never been on a jet before, it was beautiful! The best way to describe it would be a two-bedroom, one with an office area, a shower, toilet and face basin, the other was just a normal room that had a double size bed and the other had a queen-size bed. The seats in the jet looked better than the seats in my apartment, they looked like they swallowed you in when you sit and gives you massages. I was in awe by the beautiful plane. There was also an eating area, this was too much if you asked me but I am grateful.

I took the time to call and inform Jared that I'm on my way, he said she's at 2cm and he hopes I'll get there before the baby is born

I took the time to call and inform Jared that I'm on my way, he said she's at 2cm and he hopes I'll get there before the baby is born. I hope so too, with that I hung up the phone and observed my surroundings once more. London was talking on his phone but I didn't listen to what he was saying.

"Do you want to get comfortable, you could change out of those heels and clothes even though I love how sexy you look in them, we'll be here a little over five hours" he says

I know my face is red but I ignored what he said about me being sexy.

"Do you mind if I use the shower?" I asked

"By all means but you'll have to wait until the captain takes off and turn on the no seat belt sign," he tells me and the look on his face caused me to squirm" I tried to cover it up with a slight cough but I don't think he was being fooled by me.

Why does he intimidate me so much? I just can't understand it. The fasten seat belt sign came up and I sat across from him even though there were other seats I could sit in, I found myself across from him. The plane started moving and I relaxed, I'm not afraid of heights or to fly.

"Have you flown a lot?" he asks

"No, I've been to New York and L. A I wouldn't classify it as a lot." I tell him

"I see, are you hungry," he asks

"I could eat," I say and he smiles

"To be honest Brielle, I've been fascinated with you since high school. You're different." I was taken aback by what he said.

"What do you mean high school, you never spoke much to me in high school," I say.

"I never spoke but I observed and I've always had a crush on you, right now it's more than a crush. I want you to be mine." my thighs closed together and I turned my head to the side so he wouldn't see me blushing. I thought he would've continued but he didn't say anything further.

A flight attendant came and told us what's on the menu shortly after and I took a smoked salmon with a walnut salad and water. London took Spanish rice with spicy chicken and a glass of champagne, which he also offered me.

When we were finish eating I excused myself to the restroom, we were already one hour into the flight, I was in the bigger room with the shower, I stripped out of my clothes and got into the shower, the warm water calmed my nerves and I relaxed. When I got out of the shower, I remembered I didn't take any clothes out of my suitcase. I had on a towel and I talked myself into just going out there for my suitcase.

He looked like he was sleeping when I walked out so I tipped toe to where my luggage was which was over his head and as soon as I reached up my towel fell from around me. I heard his sharp intake of breath and reached for my towel so fast. Our eyes made contact as I was reaching for my towel. He pulled me towards him and I didn't even resist.

I was powerless under this man "My God Brielle you're beautiful all over" he says as he kisses my neck "London," I sounded as horny as I was.

"Are you trying to drive me crazy, you were already sexy in your clothes, now you came out here looking for trouble" he unhooked his seatbelt and got up with my legs wrapped around him, I was naked and he was fully clothed. My towel was left on the floor as he walked with me towards the room" I shouldn't allow this to happen I'm going to regret it. I started telling myself.