Consumed by you

"Good morning baby, how are you feeling?" He kissed my forehead and then my cheeks. I smiled up at him.

"I feel fine," I told him.

He was already dressed and I could smell French toast. "Your breakfast is in the kitchen, would you like it in bed?" the way he asked the question was suggesting something else but he was already dressed.

"Yes I'd love it in bed" I smirked and that was all it took for him to take me again. "Please don't come inside of me," I begged him when I was about to come, he came on my stomach, cleaned me up, and kissed me after I got out of the bathroom from brushing my teeth.

He told me I am free to stay at the hotel before he left. I ate breakfast alone, I felt lonely and he has barely been gone. I'm used to being alone, what is going on with me? I spend three days with a man and all of a sudden I forget how to be alone. That's it though, London isn't just any man.

He's the first man to make love to me, to make me beg, to make me come apart over and over. He has known me all my life even though we weren't friends, he is familiar with me and has liked me all these years.

What have you done to me London, I laid back on the bed and pulled a pillow over my face. My phone dinged and I picked it up.

Don: My beautiful girl, I miss you already.

Me: Is that what I am, yours?

Don: I've told you this since Friday sweetie, I've waited long enough Ms. Saunders,  you are indeed my woman.

Me: Do I have a say in it Mr. Bascoe?

Don: Yes, you do, what do you say?

Me: I can give it a try, I'm not good with men.

Don: You're great with me Baby, I'll talk to you soon, we're about to take off. I love you.

There's that word again, it shouldn't be used carelessly. Do I really love this man? I groaned in the pillow and went to take a shower, I didn't even finish my breakfast and that's a first.

Ashton was crying and woke Leanna, I was on the afternoon shift. Ashley, Jared, and grandma Suzie had a helluva night with the twins so they're all knocked out. It was just grandpa Abu and me. I warmed both bagged breast milk and poured them into the nipple bottles.

I fed Ashton and grandpa Abu fed Leanna. "Grandpa, how did you know that you loved grandma Suzie?" I asked him.

"The moment I laid my eyes on her, I knew I didn't have a chance, " he told me but I wasn't satisfied with his answer.

When I first saw London, I wasn't interested in boys, I hated boys because of my father's absence in my life. Over the years, I found him attractive and interesting but he never really spoke to me.

Ashton drank all his milk and I put him on my shoulders to burp him. "It's that man that accompanied you to the hospital you love," he says rather than ask.

"Grandpa I'm not sure if it's love," I say.

"My child, you could barely take your eyes away from him, you took his side every chance you got, you smiled at him constantly, and most importantly it was the look in your eyes after the babies were born, the way you both looked at each other. He seems like a decent young man from the round table talk we had with your mom and dad and from what I've seen of him." I had tears in my eyes when grandpa said this because I never knew he was paying so much attention to me.

"What do I do grandpa?" I ask

"As long as he treats you the way he ought to, you show him all the love you have to give Bri" I wanted to hug grandpa Abu but the babies were in our arms. Ashton burped like he's grown and we laughed. "This one has Ashley's attitude," I say. Which caused us to laugh some more.

As soon as Ashton went to sleep in his crib, I pulled out my phone and responded to London's last text message.

Me:  cm- I love you too 😘

It felt like a weight was lifted off my chest, we were definitely moving in fast forward but I made up my mind to embrace this new chapter of my life and make the best of it.

~

London will be here within an hour and I'm excited to see him. Ashley convinced me to wear a sexy lingerie and wait for him in the hotel room instead of going to the airport.

I chose a black crotchless panty with a matching open nipple bra and black heels. I was beyond excited and nervous when I heard the door opening. I opened my legs wide and looked up at him as he entered the room.

"Fucking hell Brielle! ," he closed his eyes and opened them like he couldn't believe that my pussy was on show for him.

"I fucking love you, do you know that?" he asked while he walked up to me and pulled me to his face. Oh my God I didn't even get an I missed you kiss first, my pussy was in his face. "I said do you know?" he puts two fingers in my wet pussy and flicks his tongue over my clitoris

"Yes, yes baby I know" I screamed"

"What do you know Brielle," he kissed my lips before I could answer while his fingers were still moving in and out of me, letting me taste all my juices off his lips and I loved it, I loved it so much.

He lifted me and turned me around, I was now in a doggy style position. "What do you know? Do you know that I'm going to fuck you hard right now for being a very bad girl?". Wow, I've brought out a side of him I've never seen before.

"Answer me," he said, at this point, I'm not even sure what I'm answering to. He forced himself inside of me slowly and I gripped the sheets to keep my balance.

"London" I cried.

"Yes, baby," he said.

"Please," I said having no clue what I was
begging for.

He pounded me and I cried out in pleasure again. "Please Daddy" this caused him to fuck me even harder. He was stretching me and I was loving it.