Gender Reveal

Our new home is beautiful, it takes my breath away every time I see it. It has eight bedrooms including the nursery, a huge kitchen for me to have fun in, my favorite part of the kitchen is the beautiful granite countertop that reminds me of the ocean. Each room has a bathroom in it and they're two guest bathrooms downstairs and one upstairs. The dining area is also huge and the sitting area, not to mention the pool house which has a gym in it and the 10ft pool in the backyard. As big as this house is, it felt like a home with London and I in it and I could not ask for anymore.

London did not give me the chance to help him buy this house which I'm still not happy about. He bought it in my name as proof that it's mine even if we should part which he emphasizes will not happen. As well as we're not signing prenups when we get married so what's his is mine and what's mine is his. I trust him and he trusts me but above all, I love him unconditionally.

Ashley and I decided to throw the gender reveal here so we can knock off a housewarming party too because this house deserves to be seen by others. We went and got my dress for tomorrow. It was a knee-height dress with blue and pink designs. She's the only one that knows the gender of our baby and I know she's been dying to spill the news so we need tomorrow to hurry so we can get it over with before she burst.

London was engulfed in work, with the big move and a new branch he'll be really busy. I decided on making him a homemade meal, the fridge was stocked with different meats, and pretty much everything I could think of that we would need was already in the house due to Ashley's helps with ordering and putting away all the groceries that were delivered.

I made shrimp and chicken Alfredo pasta and chilled a bottle of Lamoth Parrot for him to drink while I have cranberry juice. He was home by the time I rest the plates on the huge dining table that seats 16 persons. I was greeted with a warm hug from behind followed by a soft kiss on my lips.

"Something smells good in here baby" he winked and took his seat.

"Get used to it honey, I have no choice since I'm in this big house with not much to do with myself" I smiled at him.

"Well, then it's a good thing that I put my baby in you, in three months you'll be one busy mommy" I swat at him and laughed.

"Anyways Daddy, how was your day?" I asked as we dug into our pasta.

"It was a hectic day baby, luckily I have some of my loyal soldiers from the New York office to train the new employees. I'm lucky enough to come home to the most beautiful woman I know and a delicious home-cooked meal." his plate was empty while mine was halfway there.

"Would you like some more food baby?" he caught on to be making fun of him eating the food in no time and laughed. He did refill his plate and his wine glass.

When he was done with his third glass of wine I told him to meet me in the bathroom. I had planned on removing his clothes but he turned up in the bathroom naked with his glorious sculpted body. London's disciplined he works out in the morning and works me out in the nights, he would work me out in the mornings too if I was a morning person.

I washed his body while cater to you by destiny's child played from the stereo in our bedroom and of course, he washed me back, by the time we got out of the shower we were both spent. However, I could not fall asleep because the baby kept playing football in my belly, I usually sleep on my side with my belly right at London's back because it gives me comfort.

The baby was kicking so much, even London couldn't sleep, he turned to me and kissed my forehead then scoot down in the bed and started massaging my belly and speaking to the baby. "Hey buddy, mommy and daddy are trying to sleep" the baby kicked even harder at the sound of Don's voice and we laughed. At some point, I fell asleep, when I woke up to pee London's face was still at my stomach and his arms around me.