Happy Sunday

I woke up to an empty bed, I could hear the shower running in the bathroom and smiled at the first thought that engulfed my mind. The way London made love to me last night, we were both a little tipsy from all the wine we drank at dinner.

I rolled over and looked out the glass door leading to the balcony at the beautiful Sunday morning. I'm going to take a shower and head to the hospital, they should be getting out today.

London walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist and I had to look away.

"Good morning beautiful," he says.

"Good morning handsome" I replied.

He then kissed my lips and my forehead. "What would you like for breakfast?" It doesn't take me long to know what I want.

"French toast, pancake syrup, sausages and chocolate mocha tea please," I say.

He smirked and nodded, he looked like he wanted to laugh but he didn't.

"Am I funny?" I asked

"No, it's just for a person who doesn't like mornings, you sure know what you want to eat"

"Yeah, laugh all you want. I love food and that's my favorite breakfast items" I tell him while I walked to the bathroom.

Breakfast was waiting on me when I got out of the shower, we ate and both headed to the hospital.

"I really can't believe these two little firecrackers came out of my kitty cat," Ash says

I laughed so hard, I don't know what my life would ever be like without my best friend and I don't want to know.

" Your mother is coo-coo," I told baby Leanna.

Aunty Jenni was holding Ashton before she handed him over to London. It was the cutest thing ever, watching him taking his time to hold the baby and handling him with so much care. Then I remembered today was my last chance to take the pill.

I stopped at the pharmacy after we left the hospital and bought the contraceptive pill. I thought I could get other contraceptives at the pharmacy but it turns out I need to see my doctor do that,  so I wrote it down somewhere in the back of my head to see my doctor when I get back to New York.

Ash got discharged an hour later and was home with Jared, Aunty Jenni, grandma Suzie, and grandpa Abu. Mom and Bryor had already gone back to Tennessee this afternoon.

"Baby, I'm going back to the city tomorrow morning but I'll be back on Friday night to take you back on Saturday," he told me.

"You do know I bought a round trip ticket right," I asked him.

"Are you turning me down Brielle?" he had his hand behind my back and was looking down on me.

"Are you holding me hostage London" I was breathy.

Why does he affect me so badly, I was a wreck around this man and I loved and hated it all at once.

"I'm coming for you on Friday evening Ms. Saunders, it wasn't a question." this is definitely not the boy from Galveston Academy. That boy wouldn't even say hi to me.

"Si Papi" I responded and his tongue was down my throat before I could say another word.

He tore the dress I was wearing off me, was that really necessary? I thought to myself because the dress had a zipper at the front he could've pulled it down. He unhooked my bra in a matter of seconds and my panties were torn from my body.

"Que mas sabes en español" what else do you know in Spanish, he asked.

This is why he tore my clothes apart? and the way those Spanish words rolled off his tongue effortlessly had me tearing his shirt from his body too. If he's going to rip mine, I'm going to rip his right back.

"Estoy tan mojado por usted bebe" I am so wet for you baby, I told him.

"FUCK!" he said before he picked me up and plunged himself inside of me, I screamed out, tears pooling in my eyes. "London," I quivered around him.

That was unexpected and it hurt, but not as much as the pleasure I got from it. He started moving slowly in and out of me while rotating his hips as he fucks me slowly. My eyes were rolling over, I had no control of the things coming out of my mouth.

"London, I, I, oh my God! I love you!" I said while I came apart. He pushed all his length inside me three times and then he came in me.

"I love you too," he says after he caught his breath.

Wow we're moving way too fast, do I love him? I need time to think about this, I guess it's good that he is going back to the city tomorrow. I'll have a few days to think about it.

"I've loved you a long time now," he kissed my forehead. He was sitting on the edge of the bed now with me saddling him and his dick still throbbing inside of me.

I didn't know what to say so I just laid my head on his shoulders. I woke up to pee, London arms were wrapped around me and outside was dark.

Shit! What time is it? I forgot to take the pill! How could I be so careless? I reached in my bag and pulled it out, I then reached for a water bottle from the mini fridge. There were two pills in the packet and the instructions said to take one 12hrs after the other. Out of panic I took them both and went to pee.

London was holding the packet when I came out of the restroom. He looked like he was going to say something but instead, he put the packet down and reached for me.

"It's midnight, we've slept the day away" he sighs.

"What's wrong," I asked.

"I don't want to leave your side" my heart warmed and I got butterflies from his words.

I was going to say something but my stomach felt upset and I rushed to the restroom to let out whatever it was that upset my stomach, London came in and held my hair while I threw up.

He made me some tea and I went back to sleep from the exhaustion of throwing up.