Wine and dine

Mom: Take your friend from the hospital to dinner. He looked familiar, who is he?

Dad: Brielle Leanna Saunders, how do you just take a guy to the delivery room that we don't even know about?

Mom: Don't be too hard on your Dad, he just cares about you.

Dad: Invite him to dinner I need to talk to him.

MomWhy haven't you replied to me, young lady?

Mom384 Beverly Drive
Beverly Hills, CA, 01290
Meet us here at 8:00 pm, take the hot model with you.

Who do my parents think they're sending me all these messages because they see me with a man. This is the first they've ever seen me with a man, I can already see this day is about to be a very long day for me.

We were taking the elevator up to the hotel room after we left the hospital which was minutes away from the hotel.

"My mother and father has invited you to dinner with us tonight," I told him

"That's awesome, I'd love to be introduced to them, through all the excitement and rush going on Friday night I couldn't make out who was who because I was very dizzy from witnessing the birth of not one but two babies" he confessed and I had to laugh a little.

"Awesome is a very strong word, we're talking about my parents," I tell him, by this, we were in our hotel room.

"Brief me then, what should I expect?" He asks

I tell him the history, my dad wasn't around, I resented him for many years but I eventually forgave him because he was making my mother happy, I told him about my grandparents on my mother side who died and on my father side who wants nothing to do with my mother and I.

I told him that my dad owns his own companies as he took over from his father initially but due to what they did to my mother and I, the court granted my father everything in his name and he put my mother's name and mine on everything. He then opened different branches including the newness which was were my mother is  from so that he could be with my mother every day. It's been there for six years now.

Your dad and I are similar, except I would never leave my family, he walks up to me and once again kissed my forehead. It sent butterflies to my stomach and I blushed.

We decided to go to the pool, I did pack a few bikinis because Ash has a pool in her back yard and I haven't been in one for a long time. I put on a simple black two-piece and was ready. London had on white beach shorts with black patterns on it.

I was suddenly thirsty after seeing him in just the shorts. I bend over and took a water bottle from the mini-fridge in our room and before I was up, he asked if I could get one for him too. It's the way he said it in that deep voice that made me know he didn't want the water he just wanted me to bend over.

"If you wanted me to bend over, all you had to do was ask, " He reached for me and kissed me until my knees buckled, he grabbed my ass and lifted me. I was against the wall and he moved my bikini bottom to the side and entered my achingly wet pussy. My head banged against the door as he fucked me, we both came in unison.

"I can't get enough of you," he says as he fixed my bikini bottom and kissed my lips once more.

I went into the hot tub instead of the pool because not only was my pussy sore, my entire body felt sore too but it's just not enough to make me want to stop. I watched as he swam gracefully in the pool.

It wasn't until we were drinking wine at dinner that I remembered about going to the pharmacy. Does he not care because he has been spilling his juices inside of me every time we have sex and it has been around six times now because when we left the pool we barely made it to the shower in our hotel room and I swear if I have sex one more time I'm going to end up at the doctor for a new vagina.

~

"So London, how did you meet my daughter?" my dad asked.

"We went to the same high school, we met up back in New York," I noticed he left out the part that I was his attorney and I'm grateful, I think my dad would judge him if he heard about his court case and I can't take that on right now.

"What are your intentions, how long has this been going on?" Dad please, I looked at him pleading but he wasn't budging.

"You see, I'm going to be honest with you London. I wasn't the best father, I had to do a lot of catching up and I just want to make sure you know not to waste my baby's time" I want the seat to open up and swallow me right now. Bryor is so embarrassing, what if I hadn't told London all that information already.

"I understand Mr. Saunders, as I told Brielle I've liked her since high school and now that she has given me a chance there's no way I'm letting her go" possessive much, we didn't even say we're in a relationship we barely spoke about what we're doing.

Between London and my Dad, I'm wondering if I have a say in whatever this is.

"What do you do for work," my mom asked London.

"I do a few things, Mrs. Saunders, starting with my father's business Bascoe Investments, I took over as CEO of the company, I manage the companies portfolio. I also own a few hotels, including the one Brielle and I are currently staying in and I have a new project coming up, I plan on opening a foster home." I was in awe of him, even though I knew these things because I did my research on him, after all, I was his attorney.

He did leave out one other thing he does and I was wondering why he wouldn't mention that he owns a club in New York, I haven't been to the club but it came up in my research.

I texted Jared to check on Ash and the babies and he told me they were up and feeding and Ash can't wait to go home. They're being discharged tomorrow so she won't have a long wait.