Not One but Two

"London, we can't" he had me against the door of the room, kissing my neck.

"Hey," he lifts my chin to bring my attention to his beautiful face

"I've wanted you for way too long, if I let you walk out of this plane without claiming you, I won't forgive myself."

"London, I can't it's a conflict of interest," I say while his hand was on my butt holding me against the door and his lips at my ears was causing turmoil within me, shivers running through my spine, my pussy was beyond wet, I've never been this turned on in all my 26 years. I could come and he hasn't even kissed my lips.

"I don't give a fuck, my case has been dismissed and you're not convincing me you don't want me" he captured my lips and I moaned instantly.

He kissed me passionately and I kissed him back with the same passion and longing that I felt within me.

He laid me on the bed and continued to kiss my lips, he kissed, sucked, and licked my neck, my breast paying keen attention to both nipples. I knew he was leaving marks on my body and I didn't care, it's like he had me under a spell, my body was his. He kissed my stomach, my navel, my pussy he just kissed it and opened my legs wide with both of his hands.

He kissed my thighs slowly and looked into my eyes, I moaned and trembled at his every touch. "Ms. Saunders, you're soaking wet for me, I hope you know that when I fuck this pretty little wet pussy of yours it will become mine and mine only". Again my body reacts to his words, I felt like one more touch would have me coming apart.

He started taking off his clothes while staring at my slit, I was about to close my legs but he captured them "Please don't, I love seeing your arousal." He says and I just wanted to touch myself to ease the tension I was feeling. I braved up and entered my finger in my pussy and he was right I was soaking wet, my finger came out wet and gooey.

He grabbed my finger and sucked on it which caused me to moan. He was now only wearing his underpants and I could see the big bulge in it, now I was even more excited than before. I got up so fast and grabbed his dick, he was taken aback and seemed to like what I did so he spanked my ass to show his approval.

"You're a very bad girl Brielle, do you know what I do to a bad girl?" He asks

I put on the most innocent face I could fathom and said "you fuck them"

He didn't respond instead he pulled his underpants down revealing not only the biggest cock I've seen but also the prettiest and smoothest and I just want it in my mouth. He threw me back on the bed and spread my legs and without any warning, he devoured me with his mouth.

His lips were so soft against my pussy, he slowly teased my clitoris with his tongue while he inserted his index finger in and out of my wetness seconds later I was coming on his lips and he drank it all up.

"I need to feel you right now, I noticed he didn't have a condom on and I didn't stop him from rubbing his dick on my pussy, he tried to enter me and I winced in pain. He looked down on me puzzled and tried again slowly entering me inch by inch. I was taking it, it felt like I was being torn apart and tears started welling up in my eyes.

He stopped immediately, "Baby?" I wiped the tears away from my eyes and tried to take in more of him by pulling him towards me. "Brielle baby, are you okay? Did I hurt you, I didn't know, I would've been way more gentle" he thinks he took my virginity.

"I'm not a Virgin, I tell him through a winch because I could still feel the pain" he was pulling out and I stopped him, please don't London, I need this. Please don't stop" he listened, he started moving but slower this time and I began to get wetter until the pain was barely there. The pressure was building up inside of me and I knew I was close.

"Baby, I need you to come for me, I can't hold out any longer you're gripping me so tight and I just want to fucking come inside of you right now, " his words and movements caused an explosion inside of me and I started squirting all over both of us, he pounded me, I felt pain but the pleasure was more overbearing, seconds later he moaned my name, I felt his warm liquid inside of me and he collapsed on top of me still throbbing inside me.

When he pulled out slowly I winced and he looked at me raising his eyebrows. "Why'd you lie to me? I would not judge you for being a virgin" he looks a little angry. "I didn't lie," I told him about my three sexual encounters and that I've been using clitoris stimulating vibrators for years now. I didn't mention that the girl I had fooled around with was Naya for some reason.

"Look, he pointed to the sheet, and between my legs, there was blood there, you were a virgin and I'm not complaining." I wasn't but I'm not going to complain with a man that just gave me the best sexual experience of my life. I'm only bleeding because he is huge!

We both took a shower and discarded the sheet. I was woken up by kisses all over my face, I smiled up at London who told me we were about to land and I have to be seated. I got up with him and headed to take our seats, I was not walking properly at all.

We got to the hospital just as baby Ashton's head was coming out, or so we thought, everyone was in the room even grandma Peggy and grandpa Michael on video call encouraging Ash to push. Baby Leanna beat her brother to the race, we were all pleasantly surprised especially the new mom who had to push a few more times before baby Ashton made his appearance. I think Jared's sisters were the most excited as they kept squealing and hugging each other.

I was in tears, how beautiful is it that baby girl hid herself this whole pregnancy and surprised us all, Ashley was crying, we were all crying. I looked over at London, with all the rush we were in, he ended up in Ash's delivery room. How will I explain all this to her later on because we were all caught on video. I got to hold baby Leanna first and she looked just like her daddy while Ashton looked just like his mommy.

We all left the hospital after Ashley went to sleep, she needed her rest and according to grandma Suzie, she needed to go shopping for all things girls and she was taking me along. I kissed Ash's forehead while she slept and left her with her caring husband. The babies were at the nursery by this.