I'm on to you

London wrapped his hands around my waist and kissed my forehead as soon as he walked up to me and I hugged him tightly, not wanting him to let me go.

"Are you ok baby?" He asked.

I nodded, loosening my grip on him just a little, when I took my head out of his chest I remembered that we were indeed in a club so I let go and introduced him to Khole. He introduced the man beside him as Tyrese and I remembered he told me about him.

I didn't need an introduction to the little deceiving bitch that was beside Tyrese but he still gave both Khole and I an introduction to her. "This is my childhood friend Anna-Reese," he told us smiling at her.

London was wearing stylish plaid patched ripped jeans with white sneakers and a white long sleeve sweater shirt, even under all those clothes you could see how defined is body was. I wanted to have him right there but I resisted, I can't blame these feelings on liquor because it's cranberry juice in my wine glass.

Tyrese was around 6ft tall, he was wearing black jeans, a blue dress shirt and some black sneakers his clothes complimented his light skin. He looked like the player type, cute face, nice body, and beautiful blue eyes, I could tell the color of them even in the club lighting which was dimmed.

London led us to a VIP area and I watched as Tyrese spoke to khole, causing her to blush. All the time ignoring Anna who was on the opposite side of London.

"Brielle, I heard you're a lawyer" she stated and I contemplated acting like I couldn't hear her.

"Yeah," I returned

"Nice, how's that working out for you?" Why the hell was she speaking to me.

"Good," I replied.

"I'm a journalist at the New York Times," she told me, and I cannot recall asking her.

"That's great," please excuse me. I needed to use the ladies room and even if I didn't, I just needed some breathing space from the fake talk.

I stepped into the bathroom and found an empty stall, when I was done drying my hands, Anna walked in.

"Just so you know, as soon as he has his fill of you he'll block you out. No one gets to pass that stage so don't think that you're special" she sneered.

"Have you told him Anna-Reese?" I was going to argue with her but that would be exactly what she wanted.

"Told him what?" She looked at me with that same look of hatred since high school.

"That you're in love with him, it's obvious you know. You've been hating me since high school when I had no idea he even liked me and now that he is mature enough and don't have you in his ears or by his side everyday you can't control him as you did back then." I breathe

"You have no idea what you're talking about" she laughs uncomfortably.

"I know that you're a manipulative bitch and you sabotage all his relationships in an attempt to have him for yourself" I have done my research on her since I saw her in the restaurant with Naya that afternoon.

Most articles posted about London are from the New York Times, which is of course her doings. She portrays him as a player in an attempt to keep the women away which clearly wasn't working because the man is fine. I wonder what she tells him about the articles published about him.

She's so transparent, yet this intelligent man can't see that she has been toying with his personal life. I didn't give her a chance to speak as I stepped out of the restroom. When I got to our section in the club I took up my glass and took a gulp.

To my surprise it was wine, I looked up at London with a questionable facial expression.

"What happened to my drink?" I asked.

"I tasted it and it wasn't wine so I ordered a bottle" he points to the bottle.

"I can't drink right now, I have a medical exam coming up for work so I'd rather not" I hated lying to him but it wasn't the time or place to tell him the truth.

Khole and Tyrese were grinding to the music on the dance floor. When I saw Anna approaching the section, I grabbed London's hands and pulled him to the dance floor with me. We danced until my feet hurt and I felt dizzy.

I walked back to our section of the club while London went and got some bottled waters, which I was thankful for. Anna was nowhere to be seen and I wasn't sad about it.

"So what do you think about the club baby?" London asked.

"I love it," the club was spacious and had little booths with seating areas for different VIP sections. The lighting and the ambiance were clearly well invested in, it was a classy club. I noticed poles in the center of the club with a stage but I saw no strippers.

It made sense now why he didn't disclose this information to my parents. "It's a strip club?" I asked him. He looked a little uncomfortable but he answered.

"Yes, I was younger when I opened it. I asked them not to put on a show tonight" he told me.

I don't know what to think or how to feel about that and the fact that it didn't come up in my background check on him is weird. How is he hiding this I wondered.

"If you're wondering, the club is under Tyrese's name now" he answered my unasked question.

"Ok baby" I yawned.

"Ready to go?" He was smirking

"Are you making fun of me?" I fixed him with a serious look which caused him to laugh at me this time.

"You're beautiful," he says and I blushed purple.

We told Khole and Tyrese we were leaving, I saw London waving to someone above my head so I looked up and saw that Anna has been upstairs in what looks like a glass office watching us all along.