What Will It Take

I reached for my phone as soon as I woke up, it was 9:00 am and the jet was scheduled to leave at 1:30pm. I had a few messages from London.

Don: Good morning my love, I can't wait to have you back home. I'll be at the airport waiting.

Don: I didn't want to wake you, give me a call when you're awake.

Don: I don't think I can let you out of my sight for another weekend. Hurry home to daddy.

I'm not surprised that he hasn't seen my missed calls from last night or my message. I know she got rid of her evidence but she wasn't smart enough to think about the fact that they would be in my phone.

I was still pissed off but I wasn't going to do this over the phone.

Me: Good morning babe, I'm just getting up, I'll see you soon.

I freshened up and went downstairs, Ashley was in the kitchen making breakfast and I noted that being a mother must've changed her because the Ashley I know would still be sleeping at this hour on a weekend.

"Good morning person I don't know,"

"The babies were up at 3:00 am and then at 8:30 am so I had no choice, trust me when Alicia comes I'll be K.O," Alicia is the baby sitter.

Ash turned on the television while I filled her in on last night text messages from Satan's daughter and made us tea. C-News channel as I expected, what I didn't expect was my face on it .

It's rumored that Wilson's firm known attorney at law Ms. Brielle Saunders has snatched up bachelor London Bascoe of Bascoe's Enterprise and is expecting, we love to see it. However, there was no sign of Ms. Saunders last night while London got close with a lady friend.

There were pictures of me while I was leaving my apartment to go to work last week, pictures of London parked at my job while I walk towards the car and pictures of us entering my apartment complex and his.

There was no doubt in my mind who the "lady friend" was even though her face was in none of the pictures, there were a few pictures with her and London too. One with London's hand on her midback, one with him kissing her cheeks and one with her hugging him like they're a couple, her back was to the camera and her head buried in his chest while he looked down and smiled at her.

"I know this was her doing," Ash says.

"Yeah I know too but what will it take for him to see? I don't know if I can take anymore of this if he's still naive after this bullshit" I sighed.

"Go home, talk sense into your man and enjoy your pregnancy. You deserve happiness and I see that he makes you happy. I know he loves you and you love him. Don't let her ruin this for you," Ashley hugs me and I felt a little better.

I left Ashley and the babies hesitantly, they really are the cutest babies I've ever seen.

"Sometimes I wish we were neighbors," I told Ash when I was at the door, my car to the airport was already here waiting.

"Maybe one day we will be," she replied while she hugged me again.

It's not my first time on television because I've had celebrity clients cases that made it to the C-News channel and I've also been in the papers but not with those titles behind it. As I sat on the moving plane it hit me that I didn't even think about how this will impact my job.

I was once London's attorney not long ago actually, now I'm pregnant with his baby. I can't expect for my bosses to not question if I knew him before or whether this happened before or after his case. I suddenly felt sick and had to rush to the bathroom to empty my breakfast from my stomach.

The flight attendant was nice enough that she brought me tea without me asking. She must think I'm pathetic and I don't blame her. I thanked her and sipped my tea, looking at my surroundings gave me flashbacks of London and I having sex for the first time.

I closed my eyes relishing how he touched and kissed my body, I wanted him right now. How can I want him so bad even though I'm mad at him, it makes no damn sense. I woke up a little frightened as I felt the plane descending, we were landing in New York.

When the pilot turned the no seatbelt sign on I went to the bathroom to pee and brush my teeth again, because even though I'm mad at him I have some needs that he's going to have to address immediately.

I existed the plane and there he was looking his fine ass self, dressed casually in a black jeans pants, white long sleeves T's, a black jacket and  a black Tim's, I can't even say I'm wet because I was wet before, I'm soaking wet just looking at him. He walked towards me and though I'm walking it feels like I'm running.

Just the weekend without him and I missed him so much. He captured my lips the moment I was in his arms and I wrapped my hands around his neck and moaned in his mouth.

"I want you now," I told him when he released my lips.

He walked me to the car and we went in the back, his driver already had the shield up and I climbed into his lap, I was wearing a dress, I'd slipped my panties off in the jet bathroom. He was kissing me again while his hand found it's way underneath my dress and his finger in my wetness.

He let a groan out when he felt how wet I was for him and started unbuckling  his pants, when he freed his manhood from its bondage I slowly let it inside my pussy and moaned softly enjoying the feeling of him that I was feening for the entire flight.

"Shit baby, you're so wet for me and your pussy feels so good, it's hugging my dick just the way it always does," his dirty words causes me to ride him harder and faster earning groans from him which sent me over the cliff. I screamed his name while I came all over his dick, he held my hips and fucked me through my orgasm which caused more to follow, I knew he was coming too, he sinked everything inside of me and called out my name, the only time I'm ever ok with him saying Brielle instead of all the sweet names he calls me.