Epilogue

ONE YEAR LATER

At last, by Etta James played while I walked down the aisle to the sexiest man on earth. London was wearing a navy blue V cut tuxedo the V had a black lining, he wore a white shirt underneath with a black necktie. A white handkerchief was in his pocket and his black shoe was shined to perfection much like the first time I stumbled into his office unprepared, my husband to be took my breath away.

By now you can tell that our theme was navy blue, my bridesmaids Khole, Anna-Reese, and London cousin Tyra all wore beautiful half-the-shoulder navy blue dresses, Ashley my maid of honor wore a beautiful long strapless navy blue dress. While the groom's men, Jared, Tevin, and Lucky who were also two of London's cousins, and Tyrese who was the best man wore navy blue suits a little simpler than London's tux.

 While the groom's men, Jared, Tevin, and Lucky who were also two of London's cousins, and Tyrese who was the best man wore navy blue suits a little simpler than London's tux

When my dad handed me over to London, tears were in his eyes and I cried with him, I love this man with all my heart and so does our daughter who decided she'll stay by daddy's right foot during the ceremony

When my dad handed me over to London, tears were in his eyes and I cried with him, I love this man with all my heart and so does our daughter who decided she'll stay by daddy's right foot during the ceremony. She's one of our beautiful ring girls, along with her cousin Leanna and yes both their names were pronounced the same just with a different spelling. Ashley and I had to have our way with something after all. Ash called Leanna Lee Lee and I called Liyana Lilly.

I have to give it to my wedding planner and Ashley, leave it up to Ashley to boss around the wedding planner. The place looked beautiful. We had one hundred and fifty guests apart from the bridal party. We chose Hillview for our wedding ceremony and reception, the view was breathtaking really, it was closing to sunset you can imagine the beauty from so high up, a bit like the restaurant London proposed to me in but more beautiful. I can only imagine how much better it will look by night.

"Dearly beloved we're gathered together in the sight of God and in the face of this company of witnesses to join together Ms. Brielle and Mr. London Bascoe in Holy Matrimony ", the officiant began. "It is one of life's richest surprises when the accidental meeting of two life paths lead them to proceed together along the common path as husband and wife" he continued. We did our marital counseling with pastor Asuru and he was very happy to be our officiant.

He led us in prayer and proceeded to ask the witnesses and London and I "Should anyone present know of any reason that this couple should not be joined in Holy Matrimony, speak now or forever hold your peace" everyone was silent and after a minute pastor Asuru continue the ceremony where he asked us to repeat after him one at a time. He then announced that we've written our own vows and ask London to go first since he's the leader of the home.

"Brielle, I've loved you long before you know, I've watched you every day in high school, dreamt of you constantly and I knew we'd one day be here even though a few years slipped us by. I had faith that you were mine, you've completed me in ways I cannot express, when you told me you loved me, my life changed, the control I thought I had slipped away when those beautiful words left your lips. I vowed right there and then to love you forever, to cherish you, and to keep you safe. I vow to you, our daughter, and our children to come that I will love, I will lead, I will be faithful, I will keep you all safely until my dying day and even after that I will love you still" I bawled my eyes out at his submission and he used his handkerchief to wipe away my fallen tears.

It was now my turn so I tried to gather myself, my voice came out a bit shakey but I continue. "I believe I should've gone first because see now our guest will have to suffer through my sniffles" the crowd laughed and I continued. "Honey, I prayed for you, I asked God to bless me with a man that was ready and committed to loving me the way I ought to be loved and you came. You were sent by God in my life, you changed my entire world in a matter of days. I vow to be your wife, your confidant, your friend, your business partner, your everything. I knew I loved you when I stumbled into your office and was speechless, I didn't understand how I could love someone so quickly but over time I realized you're not just anyone you're my someone and it was written in destiny. I will love you forever London and so will our children, congratulations daddy we're having a boy" this caused squeals from the crowd and a very shocked but happy London.

The officiant pronounced us husband and wife and London kissed me like his life depended on it and I kissed him right back. Our reception was as beautiful as the stars above and as always, I could not have asked for anything more.

I guess we made our honeymoon baby in advance. It was so hard keeping this secret from London, I found out a week before our wedding that I was eight weeks pregnant because my dress could not fit and I kept feeling nauseous. Ashley was also two months pregnant, we took our tests together and we were both surprised. Ash had no symptoms I just forced her to take one with me and it was welcomed because now we would have kids the same age just as we wanted it in the beginning.

Hey beautiful people!!! I want to thank you for your support and love. It was my first time writing and I do hope you've enjoyed reading it.

I am thinking of writing another book, comment below if you think I should. Looking forward to your votes and comments.

Sobrina ❤️