Babies

I woke up in London's warm embrace, I would stay there forever but I needed to go see my best friend and my babies. I slowly lifted his hands so that I wouldn't wake him, "I'm awake" he kissed the back of my head.

"Good morning," I said happily and I'm not even a morning person.

"Good morning beautiful, I didn't want to wake you but I've been up. He tells me

I hope I don't look a mess right now. I turned to him and smiled, is it possible for this man to look bad, he looks fine as ever. Why did we barely speak to each other in high school?

"Why didn't we speak in high school?" I ask

"I've lo... liked you since 7th grade but I was very shy back then, I didn't dare to say it to you because well, I wasn't popular and I didn't care to be popular," he says.

"It doesn't matter if you were though, it wouldn't matter to me," I say

"Yes, I noticed after some time. I remember one day I was about to approach you, to ask you to hang out and as soon as I turned the corner Neko was announcing you as his and had his tongue down your throat seconds later, it was like a kick in the gut and I walked away"

"I caught you looking at me a few times but you never spoke to me so I wouldn't have known if you liked me or not. I always found you attractive though" I told him.

"Is that so, beautiful?" he kissed my forehead and I wanted to stay in bed with him but instead, I got up and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and get ready to go to the hospital.

"Are you coming to the hospital with me?" I don't know why I asked, or maybe I do. I didn't want to leave his side.

"Yeah, sure," he says and I'm not sure if he was hesitant. He never brought up the fact that he came in me twice yesterday not even once. I'm going to ask him about it, maybe he thinks I'm on contraceptives but that's not something you should guess especially given the fact that yesterday we were in court about him getting someone pregnant.

I looked down on my belly in the mirror as if it's possible for me to already be pregnant and laughed to myself.

"What are you laughing about?" I was startled by him.

"Oh, I was just thinking I need to stop at the pharmacy to get a plan B because I'm not on contraceptives," I told him

He walked up behind me and hugged me around my stomach. I was watching him in the mirror "I'm not surprised you're not on the pill, I was thinking, you'd look lovely carrying my baby" I coughed, nearly choked.

"You're kidding right?" I looked up at him "yeah of course I'm kidding" he kissed my head and went into the shower.

I'm not convinced by his answer, he seemed serious. I need to start my firm and buy a house before I start thinking about a baby.

I got in the shower with him and even though I'm sore I purposely provoked him so he would give me what I wanted. You can't blame me, I've gone too long without it and now that I know what it feels like, there's no way I'm going to stop.

When we got to the hospital Ashley was awake but the babies were sleeping in the nursery I wasn't going to leave until they're up. Ash wasn't in too much pain because of meds and she wasn't moving around she tells me. We talked about how shocked we were about Leanna but happy, really happy. I told her about the nursery grandma Suzie and I changed up and she was happy about it.

Grandma Suzie is also going to stay in L. A to help with the babies. Ashley asked Jared and London to go get food for us and I knew exactly why she asked. As soon as they were out the door she started.

"I know I'm married but oooooh that boy is fiiiooone" we were laughing and she winced in pain.

"Is that London? Brielle he was never bad looking but the boy is now a man!" I was in tears the way she had me laughing.

I quickly told her about yesterday on the jet and last night and she was dying for more. She wanted me to start from the beginning to the end instead of the summery but our gossip was cut short when the guys returned with food and the nurses with the hungry babies.

Again ash asked Jared and London to leave using her feeding both babies with her breast out as the reason for them to leave but I knew better.

So I gave my very persistent best friend who is in pain from feeding both babies the information in full details and she squeals in pain and excitement.

"Ash, I wished you'd take it easy, enough with my stupid life, the babies are so adorable, I love them," I tell her

"We love you too aunty Bri Bri, I bet that my niece or nephew in your tummy is going to love me too" she jeered.

I rolled my eyes and took up baby Ashton first because he was the first one to finish. I held him so that he could burp.

"Brielle, you're about to be twenty-seven soon, it's time to have your baby and I'm not saying you should rush but it took you 8 years to let a man in your life, how about you don't let this one go please" she was actually begging and I had to laugh.

"Whatever Ash, I'm going to the pharmacy as soon as I leave here." There was a burp from baby Ashton and I kissed his little hands when I held him in a cradle.

"When are you leaving?" Ash asked

"I'm leaving next week Saturday, I took a week off work to spend with my little Ashton, and now it's not just Ashton, I should've taken two," I said.

"Like you know when to stop working," she rolled her eyes.

But she was right, I took that from both Bryor and my mother. They both are hard workers. Speaking of which I have a dinner date with them tonight and they've been texting me about London ever since Friday afternoon.