Punishment

I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around him from the back, kissing his naked back while I was at it. He looked really sexy in his black shorts, he was wearing no shirt and cooking something delicious, I was hungry for both the food and him.

He turned and kissed my forehead, "How was work?" He asked and I could tell he had something up his sleeves.

"It was long, I'm exhausted and hungry" I made sure he heard how hungry I was. He smiled at me and dished some shrimp chorizo pasta on two dishes. Spanish food cooked by my man, what more could I ask for?

We ate in silence because the food was that good, I went and took a shower after my delicious meal. The shower did wonders to my tired body.

London was standing at the bathroom door when I stepped out. I tried to move passed him to get my pj's from the closet but he held me back and started kissing my lips, he moved to my neck and I let out a moan.

He led me to the bed and I laid in the middle while he continued to kiss me all over my body. My eyes were closed and I was focused on his lips on me so you can imagine my shock when I tried to move my hands only to realize I was handcuffed..

"London?"

"Baby." He continued kissing my body.

"Why am I cuffed?"

"Well, a few things. One being you're a bad girl, two for your stubbornness, three for putting our baby in danger, four, I could go on and on but now isn't the time."

I was about to debate the fact that I didn't put the baby in danger but his mouth was on my most sensitive body part and I forgot how to form words that made sense. I was going to come because London knew exactly how to make my body obey him, right as I'm about to come apart he stops.

"Don, please?" I begged.

"Please what?"

"Please give me what I want or I'm going to give myself"

"You see, this is exactly why you're cuffed, your stubbornness, do you think you can give yourself this?" He enters me with his full length and I arched my back to meet him while I moaned words of pleasure.

He pulled out completely and I felt hopeless, again I begged. "London, please, I need you!" I don't feel any shame begging him because when a man gives it to you exactly the way you want it, you'd beg too.

"So you want me to fuck this tight pussy of yours?" He's teasing me.

"Yes..." I moaned because even his words affected me.

"Say you're sorry and that you won't do what you did today again and also that you'll allow us to sort out our differences before you run off." At that moment I would've agreed to almost anything to have him take me to ecstasy.

"I'm sorry, I'll do what you say, now fuck me please," I asked nicely.

"I'm not going to fuck you, I'm making love to you."

He kissed my lips until they were plumped, kissed my neck, and made his way to my tender nipples. He kissed my stomach and slipped his tongue in my navel, he then kissed my clitoris and spread my legs with his hands, looking down on my naked sex. He fingered my pussy while he spoke to me.

"I love the way your belly is growing" how can saying something like that makes me moan? This man is just so sexy, everything about him turns me into a puddle.

He devoured me with his beautiful mouth and then sank his manhood inside of me slowly, he continuously moved slowly in and out of me until I screamed his name over and over again. When he was done with me I was beyond spent but very happy, I fell into a deep sleep.

I woke up and checked my alarm clock, it was 3 am but I needed to pee, my wrist felt sore, reminding me that I was cuffed, I can't recall being uncuffed. I was really tired, I tried to move to go to the bathroom but his grip was tight on me.

"Don, I have to pee" I tried moving his hand again.

"I love you," he sleepily says and kissed my hair before letting me go. I honestly can't get enough of the love he shows me, I had no idea I'd have this in just a matter of months and I truly love him, it feels like we've known each other all our lives when we weren't even friends back then.

~

London's phone kept ringing, it woke me from my nap before I had to catch my flight. London insisted that the jet takes me to L. A, Doctor Reynolds assured him it was fine for me to fly.

London was at work so he must've forgotten his phone, whoever was calling it must be urgent because the phone is ringing again. I picked up the phone and looked at the caller ID, it was Anna-Reese so I put the phone on silent and put it back on the bedside table.

I phoned London's office phone, his secretary Lisa answered. "Bascoe's enterprise, how May I be of assistance?"

"Hi Lisa, this is Brielle, can I speak to London please? She's a pleasant young lady, I've taken notice of that from the few occasions I've been at his office.

"Hello Ms. Saunders, please hold for transfer"

"Thank you Lisa" seconds later London's voice came through the phone.

"Hi, baby,"

"Hi honey, you left your phone home, it kept ringing and woke me. I'm really calling to tell you I'm going to get myself ready to go to the airport." I sighed, the thoughts of being away from him even if it's just for a weekend made me sad. I wish he was coming along.

"Did you really think I'd allow you to go away for a weekend without so much as kissing you before you leave? I'll be there shortly to take you to the airport and as for my phone I'm sorry it woke you, you can answer and tell the person to leave a message if you'd like" I decided not to respond to that.

"Hurry home babe" I replied instead of what I really wanted to say. I wanted to tell him to come to L. A with me and not a party for a snob.

London took me to the airport and buckled me in my seat on the jet after he kissed me 1000 times, he also kissed my tummy and told our baby he loves him or her. I almost cried, I missed him already and I haven't even left. We said our goodbyes when the captain announced all was ready for take off.