Chapter 1:The Typical Life

Living in an orphanage. Not a great experience. Well duh. And to be honest, there really isn't a feeling worse than knowing that you don't belong, nobody loves you and worst of all, you don't have a family. You don't have a mother that can pick you up when you're down. She was never there for your first steps, or your first day of school or really, anything. It just sucks.

My name is Kelly Dash, or at least that's what everybody calls me. I'm 14 years old, and I have beautiful dark brown hair.

When I was a little bit younger, I would get adopted quite often only to be brought back to the orphanage. But now, nobody wants to deal with a moody 14 year old girl.

At the orphanage, I have a few friends. One of my friend's name is Jules and although we fight a lot, we are the best of friends. She's just a month older than me but she acts like a whiz kid, but that's ok since she's the only one who cares.

One day, the head mistress calls me down to the office and tells me she has big news.

"Kelly, you're real mother is here to adopt you back" she said. My real mother? I just stood their with my mouth open for what feels like forever until I finally had the guts to ask who my real mother is.
----------------------------------------------
A/N
Hey guys!
Hope you like this chapter. I'll be updating as often as I can but I think I'll update a few more chapters today! The picture is the outfit Kelly is wearing at the orphanage.
Please vote and comment!!!!!
-Shell7D