44

I delete the message, trying not to think about it and soon, I forget about it. Kendall and I are so excited about this trip, we've got so much planned! 

Once we landed in New York, there was a car waiting for us, that was gonna drive us to mom and dad's apartment. Once we get there we unpack and go out to Masa, a Japanese restaurant for lunch. After that, we went back to the apartment and decided to watch a movie. We went to bed early since tomorrow we have lots of appointments for the Chanel, Michael Kors and Yeezy show. 

NYFW

First up, I've got the Michael Kors show. I'm so excited! I'm wearing a long black maxi dress with thick straps and a cutout in the midsection. After that, I wore a mint green dress with sheer paneling on the thighs and right below my boobs and the last dress is a silver mini dress with chains going down between my boobs and on my mid section. I'm nervous to see what mom and dad are going to say since these dresses are all so revealing.

I'm so nervous since this is my first runway show and I tried to be as professional as I could. Finally, it's my turn to walk and I take my steps. I see tons of familiar faces sitting in the front row, faces I've only seen in magazines. Anna Wintour, Miranda Kerr, Gwenyth Paltrow and of course all of my family. As I walk by mom and dad, I can hear them cheering me on. I get to the end of the runway strike a pose and walk back. I've only got a few minutes before I need to be dressed in my second outfit.

One month later

"Mom are you ready? We're gonna be late" Today is my first photoshoot with Maybelline. After the Michael Kors show,  Jérôme Bruhat (the global president for Maybelline) approached me, asking if I wanted to sign a deal with them. 

Today, I'm going to be advertising The Rock Nudes Palette. 

I get there and Yadim does my makeup. He started off with my eyes. He did a dark burgundy smokey eye with a really sharp wing. After he put on the Fit Me Foundation and concealed using the Fit Me Concealer. Then he contoured using the Face Studio Master Contour and finished the look of with the Color Sensational Rebel Lipstick. 

Next, it was time to get styled. I was styled by Monica Rose, and she picked out a black leather top and pink pants. I also wore black Jimmy Choos. 

After the photoshoot

I tweet out a picture of me in the makeup chair with the caption "projects".

After we were done shooting, we were all standing there looking at the shots and we found the one! I posted one of the shots and instantly I got comments telling me that they love me, some hate comments about me and my family and some self promotion comments. I love my fans but honestly, it gets annoying sometimes. 

Two months later

Kendall and I were out shopping and we noticed a familiar man's face. We've seen him in every store that we've been to and he's just followed us. I called mom and asked her what to do. She said that I should watch him and if he leaves and follows us we should call Ted, the body guard. 

Up to date, I've been getting more media attention since my Maybelline campaigns have been everywhere, and the products I modeled for the Michael Kors show have sold out the day after. I was so excited, and Michael Kors decided to sign a contract with me. 

When we decided to leave the mall, we got into our black Cadillac Escalade and start driving home. We notice that a red car is following us and we figured it's just going in the same direction as us. But as we approach the gated community, we notice the car's still there. I tell Kirk, the driver to pull over and the car kept driving, so Kendall and I thought nothing about it. 

As we pull into the driveway of mom's mansion I notice that the red car is parked next door. That's funny because I dont remember seeing that car before, but again, maybe it's just someone visiting. 

I spent the rest of the day sketching some new designs for my spring collection at Topshop. 

Once I'm getting ready for bed I hear tapping on the window. Assuming it's just a branch, I fell asleep. Suddenly, in the middle of the night I wake up with the paranoid feeling that someone is watching me. As I roll out of bed to turn the light switch on, I see a pair of eyes starring right back at me. 

I scream at the top of my lungs and mom and dad come running into my room, only to see that nobody is there any more. We check the video cameras and notice that from the neighbours property, someone climbed over the fence and climbed up the tree facing my window and started looking in. 

When they turned around to run away, I was shocked to find out that it was someone we all knew. 

Hey guys! I know that I haven't updated in a really long time and Im so sorry. I know that this chapter is kind of boring but hopefully the next one will be more exciting! Can anyone guess who the stalker is? Also, if you guys wouldnt mind, please read my other book called "Jut KaTie". it would mean so much to me! Comment "Escalade". As usual, don't forget to comment, vote and follow me! Love, Shell7D