51

I wake up the next morning because my phone kept on going off. Bzzz bzzz bzzz bzzz bzzz bzzz

I pick it up and I've got 15 missed calls from Kylie and hundreds of emails, texts and mentions on Instagram and Twitter. I unlock my phone and try to read my texts, but since every two seconds, I am getting a new notification, I give up and just call Kylie.

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN IVE BEEN TRYING TO CALL YOU ALL DAY"

"Kylie relax it's only 9am. There hasn't been a day yet haha"

"Who is the boy on your story? Is it Tyler? is it Brooklyn? Who is it???"

"Kylieeee"

"KELLY KARDASHIAN WEST IF YOU DONT ANSWER ME RIGHT NOW, I AM SOO EXPOSING YOU ON TWITTER. I GOT SOME REALLY GOOD PICS OF YOU FROM A COUPLE OF NIGHTS AGO"

"You wouldn't dare"

"Try me"

"Fine. Yea it's Tyler"

"Ahhhh I knew it. Is it official?"

"He asked me to be his girlfriend"

"Wooooo. Kyler. I can already see it"

"Ok we'll Kylie I haven't told anyone else yet, so please do me a favour and keep it REALLY lowkey"

"You got it"

"K well I gotta pack. We're leaving for the Bahamas in a couple of hours"

"Ooh is he gonna be there?"

"Of course, he's part of our friend group"

"Mmhmm friend group. Ok babe enjoy. Call me before you fly out"

"K bye love you Ky"

"Bye love you"

I get up and run downstairs. I grad a Louis V suitcase and run back upstairs. I throw in a couple of pairs of sexy underwear, some socks, shorts, dresses, Tshirt, bathing suits and of course, some very sexy bras. After all, I'm old enough to be able to do whatever I want with whom ever I want. I also throw in some makeup, some jewelry and some toiletries. Nothing major, we're only going away for 3 days.

I text our group chat with Keisi, Nicole, Jonah, Tyler, Annette, Jordan, Ryan, Talia and Jonathan, our closest guy and girl friends and I tell them that we're meeting at Van Nuys in 2 hours.

Tyler texts me within seconds

"Good morning babe"

"Goodmorning T. How are youu"

"I'm better now:) how are you??"

"Good:)) just finished packing"

"I'm doing that right now. Do you want me pick you up so we can go to VN together?"

"Suree thank you babyy💕 Let me know when you leave your house"

"K be ready at around 10:30?"

"Yea sounds great babe"

Before I can send my last message, I get a FaceTime from Kendall.

"Kennyyy" I scream

"Kellyyyyy. How are you? How's T? Is it official? Well Kylie told me it is?" Ughh Kylie I told her to keep it lowkey. Kendall is sitting in a chair, wearing a silky Victoria Secret robe and getting her hair and makeup done.

"He's good thanks. I'm just texting him right now"

"Are you guys going to the Bahamas today?"

"Yea Ts picking me up in like an hour"