42

Today is the day we are finalizing all the designs for my new line. The line is called KayW. This specific line is a summer line and it has a lot of dresses-formal and daily dresses, to rompers and shorts. It also had a few shirts, accessories and shoes. In total, KayW had about 35 pieces ranging from 5$-100$.

I put on a pair of shorts and a crop top and do some really quick makeup before I head out the door with mom-who also happens to be my manager or as we Kardashians like to call her-THE MOMAGER.

After the meeting
Once everything was confirmed, mom and I headed for lunch. We went to a Greek place and once again, I got a Greek salad. We talked about a lot-Brooklyn, the party and just life overall. After we went to get our nails done. I got really natural looking acrylic nails painted baby pink and mom got the same ones except hers were baby blue.

Later, I decided to call up Jules and Camille and talk to them. We agreed to meet in a few hours for dinner at the pizza place Brooklyn and I had one of our dates at.

I started getting ready at 5:30. I straightened my hair and put it up into a signature Kim Kardashian ponytail. Since I absolutely idolize Kendall and Kylie's style, I decided to take the gym style out on the streets-sorta. I wore my Nike leggings with a white shirt and a green bomber jacket. Similar to a look Kendall wore a few weeks back. I put on just a bit of makeup. My family is big on makeup, but honestly I don't really see the big deal. It takes about 20 minutes to get to the pizzeria and so I get going. I put my wallet and my phone into my purse as well as some lip loss, since that's a necessity.

Once I'm downstairs and ready to go in my Yeezy sneakers, I kiss my mom goodbye and go. Mom called the car so it was already waiting for me outside.

I get there right on time. 6:30 sharp. I walk inside and see Jules and Camille sitting in the corner table. I walk in an we all hug since we haven't seen each other in forever.

I'm about to sit down when I notice that the table just happened to be dirty and gross. I call the waitress over and ask say

"I'm so sorry to bother you, but can you clean the table?"

"Would you like me to give you a foot massage while I'm at it? And maybe I can get you a change of clothes since you look like you just came from the gym" She laughs in the snobbiest voice. Suddenly, I look up at her and her whole expression changes.

"I'm so sorry Ms. Kardashian. I honestly didn't mean to offend you, I've just been having such a bad da--" before she could finish I interrupt her

"Just because you have a bad day doesn't mean you should treat customers that way. It's bad service and it will be reflected upon in your tip. And by the way it's Ms Kardashian West" I say before dismissing her.

I turn around to face Jules and Camille and they're trying their best not to laugh. Once I burst out laughing they couldn't help but start too.

"Damn girl. I didn't know you had that in you" Jules says

"No one goes as far as insult me or make me feel bad" I say while snapping my fingers. And I really meant no one.

We get out food and just as we're about to leave I see the paparazzi's cameras flashing.

Jules and Camille are squealing about meeting some new celebrity, and as I turn around to tell them I'm going deaf they suddenly stop. The look on their faces changes completely and instead, a look of pure horror and fury comes onto their face.

I turn to see for myself what was going on and I see Brooklyn walking in hand in hand with some other girl. I've seen her on Instagram but I don't really know who she is. They head towards a table in the opposite corner, where we had our first date.

I don't know whether to cry or to be angry. I text a pic to the family group chat and they're all appalled. I don't really answer any of their questions just because I don't feel like talking about it. It kinda sucks because I thought we were a stable couple. I ha genuine feelings for him.

Maybe I'll just wait and see if anything happens. I don't want to be the jealous type of girlfriend...

"Kelly, why don't you prank him. Like you're not loosing anything and it's a great chance to spy on him" Camille says

"Kay. I guess" I answer. We sit down and order a second round of drinks we sit and wait. I watch as he touches and kisses the girl. After about 20 minutes of them just making out I decided to text him and see if her wants to "get together".  I watch as he pulls out his phone and answers my text.

Hey B. Wanna come over. I've got a special surprise for you.

Hey babe. I miss you so much but I'm actually out of town right now. What about tomorrow? Sound good.

I walk right over to him, tap him on the shoulder and answer him.

"Can't sorry. I'm busy tomorrow not being with your lying, cheating ass" I say and pull out my phone to get a picture. I tweet the picture out.

"Over it @BrooklynBeckham
Pic.twitter.com//1284927"

And then I tweet

"It was nice to have him but I'm better off without him"

Hey guys.
Omg I actually updated!!!
So what did you guys think about this chapter???
Did anyone see it coming?
Did everyone see the picture of Saint West? He's soooo cute!
Don't forget to comment and vote and I'll try to update again in a little while!
Thank you so much!!!!
-Shell7D