41

The day of Kylie's party
This morning, we got up early so we could get ready for Kylie's big day. We started off with a manicure and pedicure since we're wearing open toe shoes. I got a French manicure and a light pink pedicure to match my dress.

After that, we all went to Kylie's house and got all glammed up. Oliver brought our dresses and they're amazing! I've already see my dress when I went for the fitting but now that it's done, it looks amazing!

For makeup I asked Joyce to really concentrate on contouring and highlighting. She also did a gold smokey eye and a pink lip. I was wearing a lot more makeup than I usually do, so today is going to be fun.

Jen did my hair. I had my hair cut and curled into a long bob. My hair was about shoulder length and when it was curled,  it looked great. My loose ringlets bounced as I walked.

Finally, when I put my dress and shoes on, I couldn't believe how great I looked. Less than a year ago I was living in a orphanage and now, I'm going to Kylie's birthday in a club wearing Balmain.

A few days ago I invited Brooklyn to come to the party. It was going to be our first official public appearance as. couple and I was excited! Once we all finished getting ready, photographers came to the house to take pictures. We took them everywhere. We all looked great it similar and sorts monotone outfits.

After about an hour of pictures, the doorbell rang and it was Brooklyn. Kylie goes to open the door and calls me. I walk up to the door and kids Brooklyn.

"Oh my gosh. Kelly you look so beautiful. Oh my gosh. I don't understand how it's possible to look that good. You are insane!!" She couldn't stop smiling.

"You don't look to shabby yourself" I answer and we kiss again.

"You guys are so cute" Kylie screams. Brooklyn comes in and takes a few pictures and then we head off straight to the club.

As we pull up o the club, I'm getting more and more nervous. Suddenly the car comes to a halt and our door is opened. Hand in hand, Brooklyn and I are getting out of the car and stepping onto the red carpet. We walk to carpet and right before we go into the club, we kiss. The paps go wild.

Inside the club
Although I'm only 15, I was in the club thanks to my family's name. It started off with really calm because there wasn't any crazy, loud and dance-worthy music playing. But soon, as the club was filling up more and more-with famous faces I only recognized from the magazines- the music was louder, the dancing was crazier and the atmosphere was better. Kylie and I danced for a while and she introduced me to Tyga, Stas, Drake, Nicki, John and Chrissy, Hailey, Justin, Gigi, Karlie and so many more of her and the family's friends.

As the night trailed on, I see Brooklyn talking with his mom and dad. I walk over, say hello and introduce myself. We all talk for a while and then Brooklyn and I dance a little.
Soon after, we danced a little. All that dancing made Brooklyn and I tired so we went into the VIP lounge where mom and dad were sitting, sit down on one of the couches and just starting talking. After a while of talking about the randomest stuff, I end up falling asleep on his chest.

Hey guys,
I know I haven't updated in a really long time but I really appreciate your patience. Don't forgot to comment and vote and I'll update as soon as I can.

Thank you,
-Shell7D