Chapter 12:The Beverly Hills Shopping Center

We are surrounded by insane people. Literally, there are maybe 200 insane girls screaming at the top of their lungs. I can't believe they even know who I am. They are asking for my autograph, Khloe's autograph and Kourtney's autograph. I quickly call security on my phone and within seconds, there are bodyguards around us trying to get us to the food court.

"Are we actually eating at the food court?" Khloe asks

"Yes your majesty, is there a problem with that? " Kourtney asks

"Well, I'll have to survive" she says and we head towards the Capital Grill. When we walk in, we're greeted by a really nice lady who asks it we wanted to eat in a private area. 

"Khloe, let's have Kelly decide on this one" Kourt says. Khloe smiles and nods and I decided to eat with public because I didn't want to feel completely secluded. 

"Let's eat on the patio" I say, and then we follow the lady outside. She hands us our menu and I decide to order a steak and so does Khloe while Kourtney ordered the pasta with a side salad. Our food came almost instantley. Wow, there are huge perks of having a well known family. 

"So Kelly, while we were at Gucci, why did you call your mom?" Kourtney asks. 

"Well, because it is a lot of money to spend at once, and since it's not mine I decided to call mom about it, to see if she would be ok with it" I answer. 

"Wow, very responsible of you" Kourtney answered back, 

"What kind of interview are you doing tomorrow?" Khloe asks me

"Well, mom, dad and the whole immediate family is going to introduce me to the world I guess. Mom said I could invite you if I wanted to, and I really would love for all the Kardashians and Disicks to be there" I answer to Khloe. 

"I would love to come, what time is the interview for?" Khloe asks

"It's at 10 am with Ryan Seacrest at my house. Kourt, can you make it?" I answer

"Ya, let me just call Scott, see if he has anything planned for tomorrow" she answered

"He should still be at my house, but I really hope you can make it" I answer back

"Kelly, tell me about your life before a few days ago"Khloe says while Kourtney is calling Scott. When Kourtney comes back she nods and I get excited. Then I starts talking about the orphanage, and different adoptions and my friends and a bunch of other things.

By the time we decide to get going, it's already 2 and I wanted to still do something today. We get into the car and the driver drives us home.

Hey guys again! I just wanted to update another chapter. I know it's realy short, but more updates to come! Comment and vote!