Chapter 18: The Mall

"Oh my goddd. Kelly you look so cute. We have to post this" screams Kylie and we laugh.

We take a bunch of pictures and post a few.

"@KellyKardashianWest: Kendall and Kylie❤️ http://pic.twitter.1234567899"

"@KellyKardashianWest: Aunties💞 http://pic.twitter.0987654321"

"@KellyKardashianWest: going shopping with @kendalljenner and @kyliejenner💋"

I tweet and suddenly Kendall and Kylie's phones got notifications. I blush a bit and smile. They get notifications when I tweet? They are the best. I guess they really do care.

When we got to the mall, we run into Urban Behaviour and find the a really cute light pink one piece, with a v-neck and some fringe. We buy that and then we run into Vicoria Secret and I get a few really beautiful bathing suits. Kendall and Kylie have discount cards so I got a HUGE discount on the baiting suits. After, we went into Everything But Water and purchased 1 baithing suit and finally we went to Triangl Swimwear and get 5 of those because they are unbelievably gorgeous and flattering.

"Kelly, there are going to be boys. Get excited!" Says Kendall and I laugh. I'm only 14 but I'm turning 15 in a few weeks. Can't wait!!!

Sorry for the short and boring chapter😑 I just wanted to update. Some boy drama coming😏
Shell7D