47

I am in complete shock. How did he get in here? Where's security? WHAT THE HELL. WHY DID HE CRASH MY SWEET 16??????

Dad immediately jumps on it and has security take him away and put him in a room, where they'll question him later. For now, I have to keep being a good hostess, smile and pretend like what just happened did not affect me in the slightest.

I wait until my guests leave and then I run to the back room. I see that he's just sitting there, acting as if nothin happened.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING? WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE JUST CRASHING MY BIRTHDAY? HOW DARE YOU. AFTER EVERYTHING WE'VE BEEN THROUGH, THIS IS HOW YOU TREAT ME? YOU LYING, CHEATING, BACKSTABBING PERSON. HOW DARE YOU SHOW UP HERE? TO THINK THAT I LOVED YOU" I couldn't believe what came out of my mouth. I started to realize that this was about way more than just my birthday. It was about what he did to me - how he loved me to my face but behind my back he was going around sucking the life out of some girls mouth.

"Kelly I'm sorry about what happened. I honestly didn't mean it. You know I would never do anything to hurt you, I was just going through a really hard time." I look away. I wasn't going to give into his bullshit.

"Kelly Michelle Kardashian West, please listen to me" I guess he saw me rolling my eyes.

"No Brooklyn, you listen to me. A hard time is something happening in your family. A hard time is a deteriorating health. A hard time is a bump in the relationship. A hard time is everything but what you were going through. Your life is all private jets and model girls. To think that I hard the slighted thought of forgiving you was ridiculous. You are just a selfish person, who gets whatever they want at the snap of their fingers. You are a horrible, selfish, vain,  mean and jealous person. You can't stand the sight of me being happy. All you want is for me to bow down to you. Well guess what, my life is perfect. You can go back to your lavish lifestyle of models and private jets. I'm done." I'm out of breath.

"Kelly. I love you. I have always loved you and I will never stop loving you. My hard time may not be up to your standards of a hard time but it's my hard time. I'm sorry if I hurt you. When you're ready to talk to me, please call me. I am in love with you. Kelly I have always love you and I will never stop lo--" I cut him off

"Brooklyn enough with the bullshit. I'm done" I walk over to the door and open it gesturing for him to leave.

Once he leaves the room mom, Kendall and Kylie who were all standing behind me start applauding.

"Kelly are you ok?" They all chime. I stand there in shock. I can't believe that came out of my mouth. I've always thought that I still had feeling for him but as it clearly turns out. I don't.

"I'm so glad the cameras got that" I whisper to mom as I hug her. She laughs and whispers back "me too". We both laugh.

It's time for us to pack all of our things and go home.

When I get home, I change into sweatpants and a casual tshirt. The whole family is sitting on the couch and it was time for me to open my presents.

"Kelly do you see what time it is?" mom asks. I look at the time. 12:10

"Oh my gosh! It's my birthday!!" I say

Suddenly dad and nori come out of the kitchen and into the living room with a cake and some candles. The whole family starts singing happy birthday.

Once I open my presents from the party, I open my presents from the family. Kendall and Kylie hand me pink bag and out of the bag I pull out a small box with the initials LS on them. I open the box and see a special letter that says
Kelly,
on this very special day we've designed some pieces for you that we thought you'd like.
Much love,
Lorraine.
I got a beautiful set of stud earrings with my initials on them and some diamonds around the centre.

I pull out the second box and I find a beautiful necklace with neat cursive silver letter that say my name. They're so beautiful!

From Kourtney and Khloe, I get a whole bunch of workout clothing since we've arranged to work out almost every day with them. I've wanted to do this for a while, Kourt and Khloe have really encouraged me to do it so I've decided that it would be a good idea.

From Rob I got a new camera since he knows how much I love taking pictures.

Finally, time comes to open the gift from mom and dad.

It's a small box with a garage opener inside. Mom tells me to go to the garage because she accidentally mixed up the gift with the garage opener. We all get up and go to the garage.

"AHHHHH" I scream.

"YOU GOT ME A CAR?" In there is a brand new black matte Mercedes G Wagon.

Suddenly, someone taps me on the shoulder. I turn around to see North holding the keys to my brand new car!!!!!

I'm so excited and I can't believe it. I go to sleep for a few hours since its 12:30 am. I thank everyone for the amazing gifts and we all go to sleep.

The next morning, I wake up and go downstairs. All of my aunts, my uncle and my moms immediate family was downstairs waiting for me with my favourite breakfast - PANCAKES!

After breakfast, we go to the living room and they tell me to go sit into the living room.

"Kelly, we have one more surprise for you" mom says

"We got you a..."

"VACATION TO HAWAII" they all scream

"Another vacation! Oh my gosh!!!! This is amazing!!! AHHHHHH. Thank you so muchhhhh!" I'm so excited! This year is going to be amazing!

Hey guys!
So here's another chapter!!!!
So whoever guessed Brooklyn was right!
Comment what you thought of the chapter and who you think Kelly should date next.
Don't forget to vote!
-Shell7D