Chapter 2: The Big News

"I don't know if you've heard of her but her name is Kim Kardashian"

"Not heard of her, I pretty much worship her! Wait, you're saying she's my real mother? Oh my goddddddd" I squeal

I run as fast as I can back to the beds and I see Jules there. I really couldn't hold back,

"Jules, you're never gonna believe this! Jules! Jules! Jules! My birth mother is coming to adopt me! And guess who it is! You're never gonna guess! Omg I'm gonna freak out-"

"Kelly, chill. It's probably not that big of a deal. Take a chill pill." Jules said obviously taken aback by my very loud and unusual entrance.

"Oh no I really do have to freak out. It's Kim fricking Kardashian. Like my mother is Kim Kardashian. I came out of Kim Kardashian. I am Kelly Kardashian. Oh my goddddddd!!!" I screeched

I watched as Jules' mouth drops and she freaked out!!!

"Camille. Camille. Get your butt over here this instant. CAMILLEEEE" she screamed. I've never hear a noise as loud as her scream at that very moment and then I hear something even louder.

This awful thundering sound is coming up the stairs. We looked a each other and we both knew Camille was running up the stairs.

"What? What do you want from me? This better be good." She was pissed. Oh well. She'll be super excited when she finds out. Before I can say anything Jules is yapping.

"Kelly's birth mother is adopting her back. And that's not even the best part!! Kelly tell her who your birth mother is" The excitement was beaming out of Jules' eyes. Camille's eyes looked confused but excited and full of curiosity.

"Well, let's play a game. I'll give you hints and you have to guess. Ok. The first clue is she has her own tv show"

"Ellen DeGenerous"

"No, she has a huge family who is krazy with a k-"

"No way. Your mother is Kim Kardashian. Kim fricking Kardahian. Are you joking. Oh my god. Ahhhhh. In so excited. Does that mean I get to meet Kim Kardashian. OMG you're Kelly Kardash-" she was freaking out. Before I could stop her Jules did us all a favour.

"Geez Camille. Would you keep it down. I would like to be able to hear for the rest of my life. I don't need you making me deaf" All I could hear was silence. I think she got the point ;)