Chapter 4: The First Meeting

As Jules and Camille are jumping with excitement I'm mentally freaking out. We make our way to the stairs and we walk down. I feel like the ground beneath me is shaking. As if this is all unreal. Then I hear shrieks of excitement behind me and I realize that it's Jules and Camille behind me but when I look up, I see this beautiful woman. My mother

"Hi Kelly! I'm so excited to meet you!"

I didn't say anything, I just stood there speechless. So I nudge Jules and she starts talking.

"Hi Ms. Kardashian. Um. Kelly is a little uh nervous and uh well we really all are. Um uh yeah" Jules said while sounding shy, quiet and even a little intimidated.

"That's ok" she said sounding sweeter than ever. "My name is Kim but Kelly you can call me mom, who are your friends?" She said with a big smile on her face.

"Uh. Uh. Ok uh mom. This is uh Jules and uh I've known her for uh 4 years and uh this is Camille and uh I've known her for 3 years. We uh met uh here and uh we've been friends uh ever since" I told her, obviously sounding ridiculous.

"Oh well that's great. Maybe you guys can join us one da-"

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" they squeal at the same time

"Ok well um we are going to head out and we'll be back soon" my mom said

Once we were in the parking lot, I looked around and I was in awe. There was a black matte Mercedes Benz and that was my moms car!!! We got in and she asks me where I wanted to go and what I wanted to do.

"Well it's uh only 10:30 so uh I'm not that hungry so I don't know mom. Is there anything uh you want to do?"

"Kelly, do you want to get our nails done? I mean I wouldn't mind going for a mani pedi"she said

"Sure but I didn't bring any money so I can't pay for it" I said wishing I would've brought my wallet. I was saving up for new clothing but it would've been worth it to get q manicure.

"Are you kidding. You're my daughter. It's my treat" she said in the warmest, kindest tone of voice. I am so lucky to have a mom like that.

On our drive to the nail salon she asks me about my life. How many families adopted me and why each one of them decided to bring me back to the orphanage. It wasn't easy to talk about but she is my mom right. It's really weird to say that. Now I have a mother.

When we walk into the salon, mom decided on a facial, manicure, pedicure and a hair treatment. I couldn't imagine how much money that cost. I feel kinda bad.

We start with a facial. I decide on a cucumber avocado (typical I know:D). Once that was done, we went to get out hair done. I got it trimmed and straightened and it looked really nice.

For my manicure I decided on a really pretty light pink with a small little jewel on my ring finger. Then for my pedicure I went with a light blue with a "K" on the big toe. I thought it looked really nice and when mom saw it she loved it. We got pretty similar colours. I love her!

Once we were done there. We were both kinda hungry so we decided on a pizza place because it's my favourite. I got a large pizza with green and black olives and tomatoes. It was so good!

While we were waiting for our food to come and while we were eating, I asked mom what it's like to have millions of people know who you are and what it's like to have cameras following you everywhere you go. As a matter of fact, we even had the camera crew here filming us. It was a little weird but they don't get in the way so I ended up barely noticing them.

When our pizza came I ended up devouring it. I didn't understand why I was so hungry, but then I remembered that I didn't eat anything for breakfast. While I was on my last slice mom said

"Boy you sure can eat"I just smiled. After, we hoped in the car and back to the orphanage we went. Mom asked me if I wanted to be adopted and of course I said yes. I mean I wasn't planning on staying in a orphanage for the rest of my life.

As we pulled into the driveway, I could see Camille and Jules looking through the windows excited as ever! I couldn't wait to tell them everything!!!
----------------------------------------------Hey guys!
Thank you so much for 90 views. It's only been a day. I'm super excited. I'm going to try and update as often as I can! Comment what you think is going to happen and what you thought about the chapter. Any thoughts, suggestions! And don't forget to like!!!!
-Shell7D