Chapter 19: Party

Kendall's POV
"KELLY!!! Are you up??? The party is in an hour" I scream, getting annoyed.

"This is the last time I'm calling you"I scream officially pissed off. I run into her room and spill a bottle of cold water on her face.

"Ahh" I hear an ear piercing scream.

"Kendall, I'm up" she yells and jumps out of her bed.

"Kelly, Gigi's party is in an hour. We've gotta get ready! I've been trying to get you up for 20 minutes!!!!" I try to explain the whole cold water incident.

Kelly's POV
"Kendall" I scream

"What baithing suit should I wear?" I ask her

"Wear the navy blue one from Victoria Secret" Kendall says and I get it out and put in on. Then, I walk into my moms closet and pull out a cover up and walk out.

"Kelly!!! You look so gorgeous." Scream Khloe when I walk into the kitchen.

"Hey Khloe!!! How long have you been sitting here?" I asked

"Like I just came in BIBLE" she said and I laughed

"Kelly, come here" Kendall calls me

"Coming" I answer and run upstairs. She is holding up two different bags: a black one and a white one.

"I'll take the black one" I say, she smiles and hands it over.

"K, lets get going" Kendall says and we start driving.

"Did you invite Kylie?" I asked

"I did, but she has a photoshoot" Kendall says

"Oh cool" I say and then we turn up the radio.

"I've been running through the six with my woes" we yell

"Counting money you know how it goes" we couldn't stop laughing. That's how the rest of the ride continued.

In about 5 minutes, we pulled up to a HUGE mansion. Probably the size of grandma's house.

"Grab your stuff" I brought the sunscreen and the towels, have you got your sunglasses and a spare pair or clothing for after the party?" She asked me

"Yeah" I said and she put a bottle of sunscreen and a towel into my bag

"Thanks Kenny" I say. We hug before we go in. We are greeted by a bunch of models and a few other celebrities. One of my favourite celebrities was there...

"Taylor Swift?!?" I feel my cheeks turning red and I feel ridiculous.

"You don't know how long I've wanted to meet you. I love you so much!" I say and she walks over a hugs me. Oh my god! Taylor Swift just hugged me!

Then, I walk over and see Selena Gomez? She walks over and hugs me too. I am internally freaking out. Taylor an Selena hugged me ahhhh!!!

Then, Kendall introduces me to Gigi, the host of the party.

"Gigi, this is Kelly, Kim's daughter" Kendall says and I look up. She is so pretty, tall and skinny just like Kendall.

"Hi Kelly! It's so nice to meet you" and I start shaking. I am talking to Gigi Hadid! She is so beautiful!

"So here is Karlie, Taylor, Selena, Hayley, Cara, Ella or Lorde and Behati" Gigi says

"Guys, everyone find your spots. We can start" Gigi sounds excited!

"Babes, I hope you haven't ate yet because we have a bunch of delicious snack coming soon, but for now we are getting our nails done" Gigi says and I get excited!

A lady comes up to me, someone I recognize from the salon mom took me when we first met. She smiles and asks me to pick a colour. I go with the pretty light pink and a sparkle for an accent nail. An for my toes, I go with a neon pink and white for a flower or something.

She starts painting my nails after I tell her what I want.

Gigi turns on some music and we relax...

Hey guys!
I know I haven't updated in a while but yeah. I've been really busy! This chapter is boring but action is going to start soon! I promise. Btw please vote and comment what you think is going to happen. Let's see if we can get to 5 votes!
Thanks
-Shell7D