Chapter 38

My alarm clock woke my up this morning, but unlike yesterday, I didn't have to wake up at the break of dawn.

I got up and called Kendall. She came over and helped me get ready for the day. I don't get to see her very often since she's always off modelling around the world.

When Kendall came over, she did my makeup. Today, we were going for a glamorous but natural look. We did my face makeup and then she brushed my some gold eyeshadow onto my lids. With a felt tip liner, she did a subtle cat eye.
I threw my hair up in a bun. Mom called me to tell me that Cassey, my stylist was here.

Then, I put on some black booty shorts and a white tank top on, and Kendall and I run downstairs.

Cassey brought a ton of outfits, not all dresses. For the VMAs, I picked out a gold romper that go with the black pumps I picked out. I chose a little bit of jewelry to go with it and moved on to the next appearance. For the AMAs, I chose a purple dress and some silver shoes to go along with it. I did the exact same thing for every event that I had planned out - VMAs, AMAs, Grammys, Yeezus Fashion Show, People's Choice Award, the Lip Kit by Kylie release and the Chanel Fashion Show. (Look above to see some of the looks)

After that, Kendall and I went upstairs and she helped me get dressed for the meeting. I decided on a crop top and a high waisted mini skirt. I added some nude pumps and I was ready to go.

Kendall was coming with me since mom couldn't make it.

When I got to the meeting, we sat down right away and started discussing ideas.  Since its close to September I decided to go with a back to school line and everyone loved it. We brainstormed ideas of patterns and colours and I'm really excited. Half of the collection was already done and designed. Kendall and Kylie said they were going to help me model it and I'm really excited!

Hey guys!
I know this is a boring chapter and I'm sorry but HEY I UPDATED TWICE IN A WEEK. EVERYONE SHOULD BE REALLY PROUD OF ME. I am really excited and I've got a bunch of ideas but, comment ideas that you have about the direction of the book. Should Brooklyn and Kelly last? In your comment write ALPACA if you read until here. Don't forget to like the chapter. Let's see if we can get to 12 likes.

Thank you so much and I know this was a boring chapter. Sorry:(

-shell7D