Chapter 20: Pool Party Pt. 2

After a few hours of bathing in the sun, we all togo inside to change. I decided to put on my dress, boots, then some plum MAC lipstick and a touch of mascara.

"Kelly, you look so cute" said Kendall

"Is that like your signature line?" I say and laugh a little

"Sorry for telling my niece that I look cute!" she said

"Yo HADID get over here!" Kendall screamed and I jumped a little.

"What are you screaming for?" answers Gigi, screaming even louder

"Tell Kelly she looks absolutely adorable because she doesn't think so" Kendall said, barely containing her laughter. Gigi looks over at me and squeals.

"Kelly, you're so gorgeous. Where did you get your dress?" Gigi freaked out

"Gigi, calm down. I ordered it from John Lewis. I get really good discounts from there. If you want, I'll get you one" I say and smile, because the look on Gigi's face surprised me.

"Are you joking? Can you actually?" Gigi was insanely happy

"Sure, I'll buy it and bring it over next time I'll see you" I say and laugh

"Guyssss, Kelly and I have to go, but thank you Gigi for this amazing party" Kendall says and I laugh

"Gigi, thank you for this amazing day. I met so many people and I love every single one of you!!!! I will call you as soon as the dress comes in!" I say and laugh a little, feeling tipsy. 

"I've had such a good time! Thank you!" I say and we all hug. 

"Karlie, Taylor, Selena, Hayley, Cara, Ella or Lorde and Behati it was so nice to meet you guys. Actually, I've been dreaming of meeting all of you. I never thought it would happen." I laugh, take Kendall's hand and we skip out the door screaming-

"BYE BITCHES"

When we get inside the car, Kendall turns up the radio and we start singing

"BITCH BETTER HAVE MY MONEY. PAY ME WHAT YOU OWE ME" That was the car ride home. When we pull into the driveway, my mom opens the door and Nori runs out barefoot to greet us. 

"Hi Nori, baby. I haven't seen you in so long. How are you?" I smile. Nori nods in response and claps her hands.

"Hey Kelly. How was the party?" mom asks and hugs us.

"It was so much fun! Gigi is so sweet!" I squeal.

"I've got a few things to do before we watch the premiere of my interview."

"Oh honey, I almost forgot. We're having dinner after your interview. Khloe, Kourt, Scott, Mason, P, Reign, Grandma, French, Grandpa, Kendall, Kylie and Rob are all gonna be there. You can invite whoever you want." mom says and I nod and run upstairs.

I get on my laptop and go on John Lewis' website. I order the dress for Gigi and a few other things for myself. It totaled out to about $550 and I put in my mom's credit card number. I ordered the dress and then I start getting ready for dinner.

Hey Guys, Thank you so much for 3.7k views! It is insanely amazing. Thank you for all the support. I'm trying to update as often as I can. Don't forget to comment and vote. -Shell7D