43

The next morning, when I wake up and check my phone, there are like hundreds of tweets and text messages asking if I'm ok and if this is real.

I decided to tweet one more thing out about the breakup and then forget about it. I'm honestly only 15, so it's not really a big deal. Yeah I liked Brooklyn, but it's not like we were gonna get married. It's a little upsetting that he treated me like a queen to my face but behind my back he was cheating and lying. 

I tweet out a picture of me when I was in Aruba in my gold bikini with the caption "whatever". 

I get a call from Kendall asking me if I wanted to go out. Of course I said yes. We were gonna go shopping in the morning and then go for lunch, then she said she had a huge surprise for me. She'll pick me up in an hour.

I get ready and I put on my distressed denim shorts and a nude khaki crop top and grab my nude wedges to match my crop top. I throw my hair into a messy bun and then I go to the glam area of my bathroom. I get my Bobbi Brown foundation and apply that all over my face. Then, I conceal, contour and highlight and apply blush. After I do a subtle smokey eye with my Atika cosmetics Back to Earth eyeshadow palette.  After, I go downstairs. I eat some breakfast and then Kendall comes in.

We're just about ready to go when I (K) get a call from mom (M)

M- Kelly I just got a call from Topshop and the release date of your line is in a week. Your press tour starts in a week. You're going to all the big Topshops LA. Put it on Instagram and Twitter because you want people to come out.

K - Mom that was so much to process in a minute. My release date is in a week, advertise on social media. Got it. Kendall and I were just going to shopping.

M - have fun! Love you

K - bye mommy love you too

"Kendall I'm so excited!!!" I squeal. Kendall looks genuinely excited for me and I can't wait. 

Kendall and I went shopping at Chanel, Dior, Dolce and Gabbana, Calvin Klein, Michael Kors and Steve Madden. Finally, after we're all shopped out we go to Nobu and to get sushi. 

"Ok, so you know how I said I have a surprise for you?" Kendall asks, and I nod reluctantly

"Well, I spoke got you a gig at the Chanel fashion show at New York Fashion Week and Paris Fashion Week!" she smiles

"Oh my gosh!!!! Are you serious? That is so amazing! I can't believe it! Fashion week? Like legit?" I'm in awe, I'm so excited I can't believe it. 

"I already spoke to Kim and she arranged everything for you. NYFW is in two weeks, so we're heading there after your collection launches and we're gonna stay in New York for three weeks." Kendall explains. I'm so excited!!! 

<//~\\> 

The next day - Topshop Launch 

My alarm clock when off at 8 am sharp, which gave me three hours before I had to be at Topshop. I wake up and shower quickly and then I go downstairs to eat breakfast. 

"Good morning Kelly" dad says as I walk into the kitchen. He's trying to feed North, which is pretty hard considering she only wants to play. Mom is making eggs for breakfast.

"Kelly, you have about half an hour before Joyce and Jen get here, so take your time, but hurry up" she says as a plate down in front of me and one in the spot beside me. While we were eating, mom brought up NYFW and we were all so excited. 

"If you want, you can walk in the Yeezus show with Kylie" dad suggests and I couldn't wait. My singing career had just taking off and now, I've got a few modelling gigs too!

When Joyce and Jen show up I show them my dress which is a light purple  bodycon dress with some cutouts on the shoulders and some white strappy sandals, both from my collection. 

Jen straighten's my hair and puts it into a ponytail, while Joyce did a really subtle smokey eye. I put the dress on and added some Cartier bracelets that Kylie gave me and then I was ready to go. 

I walked the carpet for the collection and then I went inside to sign some autographs. I couldn't wait to meet all the fans and take pictures with them. After about three hours of pictures, autographs and small talk, I was done! The collection was a huge success! It sold out really quickly and we have to restock soon! 

The next day

Today, Kendall and I were flying out to New York. She came over before we had to leave to help me pack, since I couldn't be seen wearing the same outfit twice. I packed a bunch of jeans since it is fall, it's getting cold. I also packed some loose tops and some fancy dresses, since Kenny and I were gonna go out every night. I also packed gym clothing and some leather jackets. I couldn't wait!

We get to LAX, and everyone is sad because they're not going to see us until NYFW, which is in two weeks! 

We get on the private jet and we're all set to go until I feel my phone vibrate. It's simple - a text from an unknown number saying "I see you"". At first I started laughing because it was such a Khloe thing to do, but when her and the whole family were clueless and confused, I got a little bit nervous. Who could it possibly be?

//  \\

Hey guys, it's meeee!! I haven't updated in forever and I'm really sorry! I keep meaning to update but something always comes up until.... I sat down and decided that I was GOING to write this chapter. So... yeah, here it is! Anyways, I have amazing ideas for this book and I'm really excited to put them all on paper, or in this case type them up. Check out my new book, it's called Just KaTie. I spent a lot of time coming up with the plot for the story and I hope you guys like it. Also, don't forget to vote and comment who you think the text message Kelly got was from. Was it Brooklyn? Let me know what you guys think! Also, the picture that is at the beginning is what Kelly wore to the launch of her collection. Hope you like it! xx

-shell7D