Chapter 13: K Squad

When we got home, I went straight to living room to show mom my new jumpsuit.

"Oh my god! This is so pretty! This is so worth it, you made such a good choice!" mom said. I'm so happy she liked it.

"Kelly, wanna do something?"Kylie asked me

"Kylieeeee!!!! I didn't even know you're here. Yeah, let's go do something!" I answered.

"What do you want to do?"she asked

"I don't know. What is there to do around here?"

"There is a lot. Wanna go swimming? Bowling? Wanna go to Skyzone?" she says

"Well, I spend a lot of money today, so wanna go swimming in the backyard?" I say

"I actually know someone who works at Skyzone, so we can get in for free"she says smiling

"Okay! Mom, is it okay if I go?" I ask mom

"Yeah sure. Wanna invite Kendall, she is going to be here in a few minutes." she answers

"Sure, I'll get her opinion on my jumpsuit. Lemme text her right now" I say

"Yeah, we can be the K squad!" Kylie laughs and so does everyone in the room. I text Kendall and she says she can. Suddenly, we hear a baby crying. 

"Looks like Nori just woke up. Let me go get her. P, do you want to go get Nori?" I ask Penelope and she nods. We run up the stairs into the all white nursery and we see Nori crying.

"Hey Nori. Guess whos here with me?" I ask. Her big brown eyes are staring at me and she stopped crying.

"Nori look, it's P!" I say. She looks so happy and excited. I pick her up and bring her downstairs. Just then, the doorbell rings and Nori, P and I run to go get it. 

"Keny!" I scream and we all hug! Then, mom, Kourtney, Khloe, Scott, Mason, Reign and Kylie come to the front door. We all hug, and I ran upstairs to change and then we head out. 

"I call shotgun" I yell.

"Finee" Kylie says and sits in the back seat. When we get to Skyzone, she walks in and walks over to the registration desk. 

"Hey Kylie" says this girl who looks familiar.

"Hey Lily!" she says back

"This is my niece Kelly and my sister Kendall, can we have a 2 hour jumping session please?" she asks and Lily just nods and gets us a security guard to lead us to a private jumping area. 

After about two hours of jumping, we decided to order pizza and watch a movie at Kris' house.

"I have to call my mom and ask her if it's ok" I tell them, and she said yes.

"My mom said I can come over, but can you stop at home to get a few things" I tell them

"Okay, sure. We'll be there in like 5 minutes!" Kendall answers, and I nod and smile. Then I tweet a picture of Kylie, Kendall and I and post it on Instagram.

"@kellykardashianwest: aunts <3 pic.twitter/23498456.com" 

Then, we pull into my driveway and I run into my room, and I pack a few things I'll need for tomorrow. 

Then, I go into Nori's room and kiss her goodbye and kiss mom and dad goodbye and leave. 

I get into the car and then we head off! 

Hey guys! This is chapter 13! Comment and vote! Thanks! -Shell7D