48

1 month later
When I woke up I noticed a white package sitting on my desk. Once I opened it, there was a white gift box inside. I opened the gift box and inside was a letter. On it, it said:
Kelly,
We like our Calvins brand new. We also like new faces modelling for our Calvins? Would you like to be the new face of Calvin Klein?

Under the note was a brand new pair of dark wash Calvin Klein skinny jeans.

"Mommmm" I scream. She comes running into my room.

"What happened? Is everything alright?" I'm speechless. I can barely manage to get a word out of my mouth. I hand her the note. She takes a second to read it and then her face lights up!

"Kelly that's amazing! Oh gosh! This is so exciting!" She says. I'm going to call them right now and have them pull up a contract.

The next day
Today was my first official photoshoot for Calvin Klein. It was going to announce my partnership with them. I get to the Calvin Klein headquarters and I sign the contract and then they lead me to hair and makeup. My hair is done in really loose waves, almost straight and my makeup is light, and barely visible.

Yesterday, CK asked me what I wanted my lines to be and I decided on "I live in my Calvins" so, when I get to set, it is a casual living room with a TV and a couch.

I am quickly told that the set is going to be me watching TV in my Calvin Klein jeans and a Calvin Klein bra. I get to act natural and pretend like there's no one there. I sit down on the couch and start.

After about 50 shots, the photographer and Calvin himself who was sitting at the shoot watching take a moment to discuss the pictures.

"That's it. We've got it" the photographer yells. It was so easy and such a quick shoot that I didn't realize we were done until mom came to me and told me we have to go and get ready for my going away party - right before I start my tour.

Calvin overhears our conversation and suddenly has an idea.

"Why don't you wear one of my gowns for the night. You can announce yourself as the new face of CK!" I look at mom and she gives me the ok nod. Calvin smiles and takes my hand and leads me into a room. He turns on the lights and I see a beautiful array of evening dresses.

I pick out a red silk above the knee length dress and a matching red lace choker to go along. Mom pulls out her wallet, but Calvin answers with a shake of the head.

"All of our faces get free products. Dresses, jeans, undergarments - all free of charge" he says. I am so excited!

When mom and I were in the car she looks at me.
"Mom why are you looking at me?

"Kelly I'm just so proud" mom says. I can tell she's trying to hold back her tears so I just hug her. I'm so thankful!

The party
The party was held at Kourtney's mansion. It's a huge house with an even bigger backyard.

At four o'clock, two hours before the party starts mom and I get to Kourtney's.

We start the makeup and the hair. For makeup I decided on doing natural makeup look and just emphasize some features on my face. Joyce put a champagne gold coloured shimmer on my eye, added fake lashed and a red lip to match my dress. Jen did a loose up-do with some loose curls hanging out. My shoes are strappy sandals and are same champagne gold colour as my eyeshadow.

We are all ready to party!

I snap a few pictures of Kylie and I and tweet out
"Last night. Better make it a good one🎉" and then I was ready to go.

At the party
When I walked inside the tent, I was in awe. Kourtney really outdid herself once again! Kourtney loves to plan and she had a great time! Theres a photobooth and everything. The KarJenners make a b-line towards the photobooth taking a couple of pictures with different props. Overall, it was an amazing party!!! Tomorrow is the first day of my tour and I can't wait!!!

Hey guys! I know I haven't updated in forever!!! Sorry:) comment how you liked the chapter and what you think will happen on tour! Don't forget to comment and vote!
Love you all,
-Shell7D