Chapter 23

We get into my room and sit down on my bed. Then, my phone goes off again and Kylie and Kendall jump on me to try and get it.

"Hey. You have your first appearance with Kylie and Kendall tomorrow at 7pm. You're going to be at the E Network Gala representing us! Have fun. Joyce and Scotty will be here at 5 to do your makeup and we have dresses for you to try on downstairs. I assume you're a size 0! Come downstairs with Kendall and Kylie to pick out dresses."

"Guys I got this text from my mom. We're all going to the E Network Gala. Come let's go pick out our dresses downstairs" I say

"Oooh. Yayyy!" Says Kendall. When we get downstairs, we are surrounded by racks of dresses.

Kylie walks by the dining room and says

"I see everybody left without saying goodbye. What a great family" Kendall and i couldn't help but burst out laughing.

"I think that this is more of a formal event, so I decided that the colour scheme should be neutrals, like white, black and cream" mom says we all nod and she continues talking.

"So here are the dresses, we're going to go through one by one. I have a variety by colour, style, designer etc." once she shows us every dress there is, we have to decide on what dress each of us is going to wear.

"Kelly, I think you should get first pick since it's your first appearance" says Kylie and Kendall nods in agreement.

I walk over to the racks of dresses and walk towards a Oscar De La Renta strapless tulle dress. I pick it out and smile, its a beautiful cream colour.

"Good choice Kelly" everyone says

"Kendall, Kylie what colours would you like"

"I want white" Kylie says

"I want black" Kendall says

"Well then it's settled, you girls can go pick out your dresses" mom says

Kendall comes back with a strapless fitted dress and Kylie comes back with a white a-line dress with a slit going down the left side.

"Ooohhh!!!! Those are sooooo pretty I say and smile"

"Ok girls, now onto shoes. It's the same as the dresses. We have different coloured shoes and within those categories we've got the shoes organized by designer" mom says

I pick out cream coloured shoes that match my dress and Kendall and Kylie pick shoes to match theirs. Then, when we've got all our dresses and shoes, mom walks over and hands us all small little boxes.

"The whole family has decided to pitch in to get each of you girls a pair of diamond studs." she says.

"Wow, thanks mom!" I say and Kendall and Kylie thank her too.

"Ok girls. It's time to go to bed. You've got a bug day ahead of you" mom says and we run upstairs.

"Goodnight" we all say and walk into my room, closing the door after us.

I didn't even realize it, but I left my phone in my room and when I came into my room, my phone was buzzing. I check it hoping its something from Brooklyn , but instead it's all tweets about my first appearance tomorrow.

While scrolling through the tweets, I notice one from Brooklyn, and I suddenly get nervous. It's Brooklyn!

Hey Kelly, I just found out that you're going to the E Network Ball. So am I! I'll see you there. About the dinner plans, what about tomorrow, but let's make it lunch at 12. How's pizza sound? Answer me as quick as you can, I've got to plan our lunch!!!

"Kelly's got a boyfriends, Kelly's got a boyfriend" Kylie and Kendall chant.

Hey Brooklyn, pizza sounds amazing! What pizzeria are we going to?

I was thinking Michael's Pizzeria is that's ok.

Ya sure, it's perfect!!! Can't wait to see you xoxo Kelly

"Guys I'm going to go to bed" I say. We all get into our pjs, take our makeup of and jump into my bed.

"Goodnight"

———————————————————-

Hey guys! So, I wrote this chapter last night, but for some reason, the whole thing got deleted so I had to re-write it this morning. Thanks for all the sweet comments! I love reading them. Also, this story has 4.8k reads!!! That's insane.

Thank you guys so much. Don't forget to comment and vote!!!

-Shell7D

P.S. I just checked this on my phone and sorry for the weird spacing for anyone on their phones. My computer is different that my phone