Chapter 9: KUWTK

A/N
Oh my godddd!!! Thank you guys so much for 450 views!!!
I'm going to update as often as I can because I have march break right now, but I've been pretty caught up with school and stuff so yeah!! Please leave comments and vote!!!
Thank you so much!
-Shell7D❤️
--------------------
Our drive home was really interesting. Mom kept asking me I there was anything else I wanted to buy and I kept repeating myself saying no.

"Kelly, don't be afraid to tell me if you want anything, it would be my pleasure" she said. I laughed a bit. Really mom?

"No mom, I'm ok. Don't worry everything is great! But, can I use your phone to call the orphanage? I would really like to call Camille and Jules. I didn't bring my phone. It's really weird having a phone! We can maybe set up a day where we can hang out" I answered.

"Sure, that would be great" mom answered, laughing a bit.

"What's so funny?" I asked

"Nothing you're just really cute"she smiled

"Whatever" I said

"Oh lighten up you little grouch" mom laughed even more. Whatever I thought.

When we pulled into the driveway, dad and Nori ran out to help us. We had to make 3 runs to be able to bring in all the clothing mom bought for me.

"Kelly, why don't you go and organize your clothing. Let us just put Nori down for her nap and we'll be upstairs in 5 minutes ok?" Dad said

"Sure dad and mom. Thanks!" I am so lucky, I thought to myself.

When I open the door to my room, I notice a white envelope on my bed. When I walk over to it, I notice it says my full birth name on the front of it. I open it and it reads:
"Ms. Kelly Kaycee Alexandra Kardashian,
As you may know, the Kardashians film a reality show every year called Keeping Up With The Kardashians that runs on E network. Now that you are an official member of the Kardashian family, would you like to take part in the show? If so, please sign the bottom and return to Ms. Kris Jenner.
Sincerely,
The KUWTK team" After I finish writing the letter, I walk over to my desk and take out a pen, and sign at the bottom and then squeal with excitement. Mom and dad are standing at my door frame.

"I'm guessing you'll do it?" Mom says

"Of course I'll do it!" I am so excited.

"Great!! Filming starts tomorrow. Season 10, here we come!" Mom says.

"Kelly, how about we invite the family over and we can have a nice dinner" dad says

"Yesss, while you do that, I'm going to go finish organizing my closet" I reply

"Kanye, you go help Kelly, North and I will go start calling and cooking" mom says

~3 hours later~
"Lets get krazy!!!" I hear screaming from downstairs. Oh! Khloe must be here, I think to myself and laugh a bit. My family is krazy! When everybody arrives, we sit down and I hand grandma the envelope.

"Kelly, honey can I open it?" She asks

"Go ahead" I smile

"Welcome to KUWTK Kelly" she says and the whole family suffocates me into a hug.

"Go to bed early, because tomorrow we start filming" mom said.

"Ok goodnight" i stayed up on my phone for a bit. That reminds me, I should open social media accounts.

Goodnight!