Chapter 29

Once I got home, I go upstairs to my room and change. Even though I love what I wore, I prefer to wear comfortable clothing like shorts at home. I throw on some American Eagle light wash shorts and a dark blue button down shirt. I open my laptop and start going through my notifications.

"@TaylorSwift: I wish you the happiest birthday in the world Kelly. You're such a sweet girl and you deserve the best💜@KellyKardashianWest"

"@TaylorSwift: Let's make #happybirthdayKelly" trend on Twitter!"

"@GigiHadid: happy birthday gorgeous! Have the best birthday ever #happybirthdayKelly @KellyKardashianWest "

"@KylieJenner: pic.twitter/1245780369 Kelly💗 #happybirthdayKelly "

"@KendallJenner: Kelly💜 #happybirthdayKelly pic.twitter/123658493

As I kept scrolling, I saw more tweets from Karlie, Kourtney, Selena, Khloe, Hailee, Cara, Lorde, Kris, Rob and a bunch of other people I met. Also a lot of Kardashian fans were tweeting me. I notice that all of them had the hashtag that Taylor started. Just out of curiosity, I decide to check what's trending. I couldn't believe it. I was trending. I scream SO loud that mom and dad come running into my room.

"Kelly are you ok? What's wrong?" Mom asks.
"Mom I'm trending on Twitter! This is so insane. I can't believe it!" I scream
"Kelly that's great but you scared us! Congrats though" dad says and they go downstairs.

I retweet and follow a bunch of fans. Scrolling through my profile, I realize that I have 1 million followers! I tweet out

"@KellyKardashianWest: 1,000,000🎉"

I spend the next half an hour just going through my Twitter, Instagram and on my Pinterest account.

"Kelly, Joyce and Scotty are almost here. Are you ready?" mom yells
"Ya. Can we do it in your bathroom?" I yell back
"Yeah" she answers

When Scotty and Joyce get here, it's about 4:30, they set up and we get started. I decided to go for a subtle look that would compliment my dress. For my hair, Scotty curled it and styled it into an Ariana Grande styled look. When Joyce asked me what kind of makeup I wanted, I told her something really simple. So, she picked out of from my makeup foundation, powder, contour and blush.

She put on the Mac Matchmaster foundation and then set it with a Too Faced powder.

"Kelly, do you want to contour?" She asks
"Do you think I should?"
"Well, you are a Kardashian now aren't you? But it's your choice" After thinking about it, I decided to do it
"Sure, why not"

She contoured my face with Bobbi Brown Contour Duo and then added a little of my favourite Chanel blush.

"Pick your colours for your eye shadow. I was thinking a smokey eye, but it'll be simple, don't worry!" she says motioning for me to stand up and pick out some colours. I pick out a really beautiful gold shimmer from Topshop makeup line and I pick a Bobbi Brown palette.

"I love this gold. Can that be the main colour?" I ask
"Ya sure. Your dress is an off-white colour right?"
"Ya, and my shoes are just nude" I answer showing her a picture on my phone
"Ooh. That's really pretty Kelly! You have good taste" she says
"Thanks Joycie" I smile

She continues to layer the colours and in the end, I have a gold, shimmering smokey eye.

"What kind of eye liner would you like?" I stand up and pick a Napoleon liquid liner and hand it over to her. She asks me whether or not I want a cat eye, or just simply line the eyes, I decided on a simple cat eye.

"Do you want lashes?" She asks
"Actually, yea" I say.

When the eyes are done, Joyce picks a nude Stila lip gloss and tops the look off with it.

"Voila! Our masterpiece is done" I thank her very much and when I turn around, I see mom walk into the room with her hair already done.
"Kelly! You look absolutely gorgeous. You're so beautiful!" She says. We talk for a little more, and then I go and get ready while mom does her makeup.

I decide to update my snapchat story with a mirror snap and a selfie of me in my robe and my hair and makeup all done.

When I see mom come out of her bathroom, I start to get ready. I slip into my white Alexander McQueen lace pencil skirt dress and put my nude shoes on and add a gold stroppy belt. Then, I add a gold bracelet with detailing on the sides. I grab my clutch and put my phone and my lipgloss in there. Mom and I both walked out of our rooms at the same time.

"Oh my goodness!" Is all that can come out of my mouth.
"Kelly. I can't even deal with how beautiful you look! You're so gorgeous!" Mom says. We head downstairs where dad is already waiting with Nori.

"Wow" he says. We both smile. After some time, he stops staring and says
"Are you guys ready to go?"

Hey guys!
15.7k is insane!!! Thank you so much! Promise going to update soon! This chapter was kinda boring, but I promise the next chapter will be good!
Comment "Pineapple" if read until the end!
Don't forget to vote! Let's see if we can get to 7 votes!
-Shell7D