46

Six months later
A lot has happened in that last few months. I wrote a whole new album about my relationship with Brooklyn which shot up to number 1 within a few hours. I announced my world tour which I called the"Dangerous World Tour". The DNA test came back and Hayden was telling the truth, he was my dad. He's tried to establish a relationship but honestly, I don't want to be around him. I'm happy to be with Kim and Kanye so he can just leave me alone and get over it.

My 16th birthday is coming up in a month and a half, and we have to start planning! I've decided to have a Paris themed party and I'm super excited! I've already picked out the venue and done the table settings. My colours are black, white and pink. The centrepieces for the tables are Eiffel Towers made out of pink and white peonies since they are my favourite flowers and my table cloths are white with the Paris skyline on the bottom. I've also sent out the invitations, which are white with the Paris skyline. The invitations were delivered in pink bouquets of peonies with the invitation clipped in at the top.

All I have to do is set up the musical guests, get the RSVPs, pick out my dress, makeup, and hair, the seating plan, the food, the cake and finally, the gift bags for my guests.

One month later
There is a half a month left until my party, and I was so excited! The only things that were left to do were my dress, makeup, hair and the gifts bags for my guests.

Today, mom, Kendall, Kylie, Kourtney, Khloe and I are going dress shopping. I quickly shower and put on some light makeup then dry my hair and put it into a messy bun.

In the store
I tried on about 5 different dresses - the first was a very casual two piece body con. I also tried on a pink mermaid, a black cocktail dress, a white maxi dress and finally, just went I was about to lose all hope in finding a nice dress, Kourtney came across a light pink beaded two piece. It Was a sheer at the top and had some mesh that pulled into a hater neck. The skirt had a beaded waist band and very soft and bouncy skirt.

Once I tried it on, I knew for sure that it was the one I wanted to wear, and IT MATCHED MY THEME! I was so excited and I knew that my party was going to be amazing! I decided to have my hair in the Kim Kardashian ponytail and have very soft, light pink shimmering makeup.

The day of the party
This morning, I woke up and went downstairs to get some breakfast since I knew that I would have to start getting ready in a couple of hours. After breakfast, I took a shower and within a few minutes, Jen Atkins was there are ready to do my hair. I explained to her what I wanted and she did exactly that. She put my hair up into a sleek high pony tail.

After that, Joyce did my makeup. I used a picture from the internet go show her what I wanted. Kourtney, Kylie, Kendall, Khloe and mom all got their hair/makeup done while I was getting mine done. Once we were all glammed up, we put our dresses, shoes and accessories on and we were ready to leave.

When we got to the venue, it was everything I imagined, but more! All of my friends were there and I was so happy Jules, Camille, Gracy, Kristin, Emily, Abbigail, Erika, Aubrey, Hailey, Elena, Katherine, Skyler, Liza and Eleanor could make it! I haven't seen these girls in ages since so much has happened! I couldn't wait to hug each one!

"Kelly!!!!! We haven't seen you in forever! How are you? We watched you on tv when you got the Grammy and the Teen Choice Award! We couldn't be more proud!" Camille says while running into my arms! She looked beautiful in a red cocktail dress, with red heels. All of my friends looked so grown up, it was so weird!

As the night went on, we partied and took so many pictures and I honestly couldn't have asked for a better party. Finally, I've were nearing the end of the night and dad got up on stage and said he had a surprise for me. Suddenly, Taylor Swift came up onto the stage and started singing her song "Never Grow Up" while a video of old pictures of me came up onto the screen. On these pictures were my moments with the girls, that time I had the sleepover with Kendall and Gigi and all of the amazing supermodels, all of our movie nights, some of our crazy family pictures, my red carpet appearances and of course our crazy family musical.lys. My favourite part was when the whole family recreated one of the musical.lys that we made when I first got adopted, and it was so awkward! We were all laughing so hard.

Overall, it was an amazing night. I was really sad that it ended since it was also kind of a goodbye party since I was going away on tour very soon.

It was finally time for me to give the final speech and I got up on stage nervous since I didn't have a script. I wanted this to be from the heart.

Okay, so um... I don't actually have a script, which I'm now realizing might have been a bad idea, but hey, if I can write songs what's a little speech eh? So first of all, I would like to thank my mom and dad. You guys have been the most accepting parents in the world, even with my insanely great decision making skills. I can't thank you enough for being so amazing. Next, I would like to thank Khloe, Kendall, Kylie, Kourtney, Kris, Rob, Scott and Caitlyn for being such an amazing family!!! Also, I would like to thank Jules, Camille, Gracy, Kristin, Emily, Abbigail, Erika, Aubrey, Hailey, Elena, Katherine, Skyler, Liza and Eleanor. You guys have been the most amazing friends in the entire world? You guys are the friends that even though we haven't spoken in half of a year - which mind you in a very long time - we still manage to continue like we've just seen each other.
I went around thanking everyone in the room, and just as I was walking off stage, someone burst into the room. Everyone turns to look and starts whispering, but all he says is "aren't you forgetting about someone?" 

Ooh!!! Cliffhanger...
Honestly, I am so proud of myself!
Three chapter in less than a week!
GO MEEEE!
Comment down below who you think burst into the room.
I think I'm going to start dedicating some chapters to some people since you guys help me with the writing of this story!
This is a little bit of a longer chapter so there you go...
Don't forget to comment and vote.
Let's see if we can get to 25 votes!
Thank you so much
-Shell7D