Chapter 37

DISCLAIMER:
IM USING POPULAR SONGS AS SONGS KELLY USED. I AM NOT IN ANY WAY SAYING THAT THEY ARE PART OF THR KARDASHIAN EMPIRE BUT, FOR THE PURPOSE OF THIS BOOK JUST GO WITH IT
----------------------------------------------
RECAP(KINDA)
Brooklyn and Kelly went out on a date to Nobu. They had a great time, but Kelly had to get home on time because the next morning, she had a recording session with Scooter Braun for her new album which was going to be released in just a few short months.
----------------------------------------------
Mom woke me up early in the morning because I had the studio booked for the day. I quickly brushed my teeth, did my  hair and threw on sweats and a t-shirt. I run down stairs and swallow my breakfast as fast as I could. I'm so excited!

Dad and I get into the car.
"Do you have your songs with you?" Dad asks. I nod and unzip my purse and take the 8 songs I have Ben working on and dad smiles back.

We drive in silence, just listening to the radio. I was nervous- and excited! NERVITED?

We pull into the parking lot and walk into the building. There, we sit down with Scooter and his team and talk about the theme of the album. This album was gonna be called KKW.

After a short meeting, we went into the studio. I warmed up with a vocal coach and then I went in to sing my first song.
It was called Fight Song
"Like a small boat
On the ocean
Sending big waves into motion
Like how a single word
Can make a heart open
I might only have one match
But I will make an explosion"

We recorded the song 2 different times and after that one was finished, we moved on to the next one. It was called Focus. In to talk I had 8 songs and Scooter was going to set up another 3. My songs were Fight Song, Focus, Problem, Waiting Game, Fancy, Breaking Out, Never Look Back and the last one was going to be a cover or daddy's song Only One.

We spend about 3 hours recording all of them. Scooter was pretty surprised that I had written so many songs, but to be honest, it has been my dream for a very long time so I was prepared.

After that recoding session, we started  discussing the other three songs. They were all going to be collaborations with Justin Bieber and Ariana Grande.

Scooter hands me the lyrics to the two Justin songs and they are called Sorry and Love Yourself. Then, the Ariana Grande song is called Break Your Heart Heart Right Back. I'm excited because the three songs are actually really different from the rest of my album. I hope it goes well.

Dad was so supportive throughout the whole day that I thought it would be nice to get him and mom a present.

I get home and call Kylie. We decided to go out for lunch to some cute little vintage place.

Because I can't go out looking like I do, I throw on some distressed denim shorts and a striped black and white cropped tank top. I put my hair up because I'm not dealing with it right now, powder on my face, as well as some eyeliner on and leave the house. Kylie's already waiting for me in her car. We drive to DAISY'S TEA SHOP and go inside for lunch.

As soon as we step inside, I hear whispers and in a matter of seconds I am being blinded by cameras flashing inside and outside the restaurant. The paparazzi must of followed us here. 

"Kelly, do you want to stay? It's up to you!" Kylie warns me.

"I'm not going to let them ruin my day. The creepy stalkers can take as many pictures as they want" I answer Kylie.

"That's my girl" she laughs and we sit down at a table.

I ordered a garden salad and some chicken shish-kabobs. Kylie got the same, instead of a garden salad she got a Greek salad. We ate, I caught her up with Brooklyn, and with my clothing line and after that, we just left.

We stopped at my house to pick up my bathing suit and then, we went to Kourtneys to relax.

Today was a really good day!

Hey guys! Sorry for the extremely boring chapter. It was kind of a filler chapter. I love reading all of your comment so thank you so much! I hope you like what's coming next! I literally have it all planned out on a paper😂😂. Anyways, let's see if we can get this chapter to 10 likes. I'll try and update as soon as possible.

Comment "GREEK SALAD" if you read until here!!

-Shell7D