Chapter 11: Khloe and Kourtney

After breakfast, Kourtney and Khloe wanted to take me shopping, so we decided to go. Mom gave a credit card, she says she started the account when she first found out that the adoption is going through. Cool I now have a debit card!

So Khloe, Kourtney and I get in the car, and the driver takes us to Dash, where they show me their new hair care line, and they gave me a few gifts from the Kardashian Kollection and I buy a few things from their store.

"Kelly, don't pay for it. It's your family's store, why would you pay?" Khloe asks

"Khloe, it wouldn't be fair if I take the clothing. Dash would be losing money" I answer and Khloe and Kourtney start laughing.

"Why are you guys laughing?" I ask. At this point I just feel dumb, and I should've accepted the present.

"Why am I so dumb sometimes?" I think to myself.

"Aww Kelly, don't beat yourself up. Khloe and I just think you're really cute"she was still laughing.

"Khlo, Kourt, I'm 14 not 4 don't call me cute" I said and pouted. Then all three of us couldn't help but explode of laughter.

"Ok Kelly, what do you wanna do now?" Khloe asked

"Um well, I don't know I'm not hungry for lunch so let's go shopping. Maybe we can go for lunch later" I said

"Sure, lets go to the mall, you know we can just shop around" Khloe said

"Okay. Lets get in the car" Kourtney said

"Can we go to the mall" I say to the driver. He nods and we all sit down. When we get to the mall, I run to Gucci. I have to make sure no one notices who I am with.

When Khloe and Kourtney come into the store, they help me pick out some clothing to wear for my first official interview as a Kardashian-West.

After trying on about 20 dresses, bottoms, tops and jumpsuits I end up picking out a really elegant black matte jump-suit with lace up detailing in the front.

When i get to the cash register, the cashier tells me the price and i couldnt believe it. It was $2300. i wasn't sure if mom and dad would let me spend that much money.

"Um, I have to call my mom, but I'll be back in a minute" I told the cashier. I dial my mom and it rings twice before she answers.

"Hey Kelly, what's up? How are Khloe and Kourtney?"

"Mom, we're in Gucci, and I found a really beautiful jumpsuit for tomorrow's interview, and it's extremely expensive. Is it ok if I buy it?" I ask

"Well, how much is it?" she asks

"It's $2300" I answer, I feel so nervous even thinking of spending that much money on something.

"Kelly, it's up to you. I will pay your credit card bill for this month and next month, but I would like you to become more and more independent. So, if you would like to buy it, you won't regret it and you will wear it, go ahead!" She answers.

"Well, that went so much better than I thought it would!" I thought to myself. I walk back to the register and Khloe and Kourtney give me weird looks. I just smile and take out my credit card.

"Ok, so your total is going to be $2472.50 with tax. How are you going to pay?" The cashier asks.

"She just took out her credit card, and you're asking her how she's paying?" Khloe asks.

"Please ignore her, she's hungry" Kourtney teases. I laugh a little, but I'm so embarrassed.

"Credit card please" I say

"Sure. Just swipe" the cashier says, she smiled at me, which made me feel a lot better about Khloe. I read her name tag and it said Amber. She seems really nice. 

"Amber, maybe we can hang out sometime, you seem really nice and I feel kinda bad about Khloe." I say realizing I sound extremely desperate. 

"Sure" Amber smiles and hands me a card with her number on it. Then, she bags my jumpsuit.  Wow, my first friend as a Kardashian-West. Pretty cool. 

"Ok, so call me when you can" I say, grab my jumpsuit and leave. She seems really nice. I just hope she won't be friends with me because I'm with the Kardashians.

"So Khloe, I'm assuming you're hungry, would you go for lunch?" I ask, teasing Khloe. She nods and gives me puppy dog eyes.

The three of us end up laughing so hard that we are being stared at. Suddenly, we hear a loud and eerie noise coming from around us. I think they realized we're here. Oops 

Hey guys, Thank you so much for 1.19K views! The next chapter is coming really soon. I am already writing it. Please comment and vote. Leave who you think should play Kelly. I know in chapter 2 I put Hailee STeinfeld, but I don't know if that's who I want. Comment who you think it should be. Also comments, suggestions and pleaseeee vote. 

Thank you again <3

--Shell7D