Chapter 5: Goodbyes

When we got back to the orphanage, Jules and Camille were already waiting at the door. Mom and I walk in and Jules and Camille both say

"Can I get a picture with you?"

"What about a picture of you and me hugging?" Mom answered. They were so happy and I was too.

Once Jules and Camille get their pictures and autographs, we run upstairs and Kim and Johanna go to the head office to discuss an adoption.

While running up the stairs, I was bombarded with questions, comments and even a few compliments about my nails and my hair.

"Did she spend thousands of dollars on you?"
"Was she super nice?"
"Did you meet the family?"
"When are you getting adopted?"
"Were there any paparazzi?"
"Did you go to her house?". I felt so inferior to them which was actually kinda funny. While they kept asking dumb questions that I could've answered if they would be quiet, I decided to do this:

"STOPPPPPPP THE MADNESS!" I yelled so loud, that I lost my voice! It came back once I got something to drink. After, we sit down on Jules' bed and I tell them everything from the black matte Mercedes Benz, to going for a spa treatment and even a pizza place afterwards.

They oohhhed and aahhhed and I laughed. They told me how lucky I was and how they wished they could be me. Soon, I hear the head office door open and heels clicking on the floor. That was my cue to come down.

"Mom, please tell me you're not leaving me here. Mom please. Mom" I sounded more desperate than I intended to.

"Kelly, how could I do that to you. I lost you once I'm not going to lose you again? Johanna and I discussed when the adoption will go through and we decided in three days!"

"Oh my god oh my god oh my god" Jules, Camille and I all squeal at the same time.
----------------------------------------------
Hey guys!
Thank you so much for 115 views!!!
I'm going to try and update as often as I can!
Don't forget to vote, comment and tell your friends😉
-Shell7D