49

It's been two months since the tour started and I'm feeling homesick. It's hard to live on a bus, not mention only see my family a couple of times a month. Mom comes and visits me with Nori for a couple of days, but they can only stay so long... I've got a month left and I have mixed feelings about the tour ending. On the one hand, I am so excited to finally see my family and be home, but on the other, a whole chapter in my book is over. That's it. 

Every single concert I play has a special musical guest. Whether it's dad, Jay-Z or Beyonce, there is always a guest! Sometimes Justin or Ariana come out and we sing our songs together. Every day before my tour, I have meet and greets with fans and it's one of my favourite parts of the whole tour because I get to get close and personal with the fans! 

Last show

It's time for my meet and I'm so nervous. I don't know why, but there is a feeling inside that something is going to go wrong. 

After almost an hour of meeting fans, I'm down to the last one. Maybe that feeling was just paranoia? Suddenly out of nowhere, as if I jinx myself, Brooklyn walks in. 

"I'm busy. Go away" I say, not making any eye contact.

" Well, I paid for my ticket, so I get to meet and greet you." he tells me. I feel like someone just punched me in the gut. This is the worst thing that could've happened to me. And of all days, he chose the last show. I can't believe he would ruin this milestone for me. 

"Okay. Smile for the picture and get out of here. A meet and greet is all you're getting. So what's your name?" I ask him. He paid for a meet and greet ticket, well a meet and greet ticket is all he's getting. 

"Kelly, seriously, just hear me out. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to do anything that would hurt you. I'm sorry. It will never happen again. I was so stupid, it was just one mistake. I'm so sorry Kelly, please I love you" he tells me. I'm in shock. It is so much to process that I don't know what to do. At that moment, security walks in and escorts him out. As he's being walked out of the room, he turns around and smiles. My heart was broken, for the second time by the same guy. What can I say... it hurts. 

That night, I performed the best I ever have. I felt so passionately about what I do and I can say for sure that it was showed throughout the show. On my last show, I had special guests Kendall, Kylie, Gigi, Chloe Grace, Cara, Taylor and Selena. We all danced and sand along to the songs from my album, which were playing on repeat on the radio all the time! 

Two weeks later

Kendall, Kylie and I went out for lunch. I finally told them what happened at the last meet and greet and they gave me some good advice, so I decided to follow it. 

That night, I get ready and go out to party with Justin, Lucky Blue Smith, Jaden Smith and Kylie. I wore a white mini dress with red heels. The whole night, paparazzi were taking pictures and I made sure the camera knew where I was. I needed to show Brooklyn that I'm done and I don't care. 

The next, I went to another party, this time with Chloe, Kendall, Kylie, Cara, Gigi wearing a purple silk romper. By the end of the night, I get really tired and I start having second thoughts about the breakup. 

I go and sit down, taking a little break in the VIP lounge and Chloe comes with me. I vent to her about everything from the very first date to the cheating to the breakup and finally to the meet and greet. But I also tell her about how Brooklyn was the most amazing and the most caring boyfriend, always looking out for me and only me. I told her how I started to love him and how  missed having someone like him around me. She comforts me telling me that she's always gonna be there for me, that women have to stick together and tells me to remember that  have an amazing group of people around me that always looks out for my best interest and loves me more than any guy can. 

I thank Chloe for being there and we go and party the night away.

Two days later

I cannot believe what I am seeing. It's everywhere. One very magazine, all over Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat! Who does she think she is? She thinks she can just tell me she's there for me and that women stick together and next chance she gets she's making out with Brooklyn on a beach in Rhode Island? This is ridiculous. I can't believe it. When Khloe, Kendall, Kylie, Kourtney and mom found out about the two face, lying brat, they started tweeting like there's no tomorrow. I figured there's no reason to be upset, after all, we are broken up. I'm more upset at Chloe Grace Moretz's lying ways.

I tweet: "What happened to "us girls gotta stick together"?" I attach a picture of a text she sent me saying that she's there for me and that we all gotta stick together.

I also tweet the word unfollow and within minutes, the whole world goes nuts! 

Hey guys, so this chapter is really rushed and I hate it, but I wanted to update as soon as I could because I haven't updated in a while! I'm going to come back and edit it, but the ideas are gonna stay the same! Comment what you thought of the chapter and what you think is gonna happen next. Thank you so much and I promise to try and update faster!!! -Shell7D