Chapter 39

After the meeting, Kendall and I head home. Right when we're about to go out and do some shopping, Scooter calls telling us the Justin is in the studio and he wants to record the songs.

Kendall and I run into the car and quickly get to the studio. There is a ton of paparazzi there and I'm starting to freak out! JUSTIN BIEBER.

When I finally fight my way through the stampede of paparazzi I get into the studio and Scooter introduces me to Justin. We talk for a little while and then Scooter plays the track for me to hear it and it's called Sorry.

I'm going to be singing the chorus and some parts with Justin throughout the song. We go in and after recording a few times we got it. It's the same process for the next song - Love Yourself.

After recording with Justin and Ariana
Scooter tells me that the only thing left to do is the photoshoot for the front and back covers and then we are done.
We set up a release date and it's in 2 weeks. The photoshoot is tomorrow.

Instead of going home, Kendall and I go to the mall and shop. We go to Chanel and Dior and Louboutin of course!

In Chanel, we see Kendall when she walked for Chanel and it's amazing. Kendall and I try on a ton of dresses and pick out a few that we really loved. Kendall bought a sparkly black dress and I got a similar one but in gold.

After a few hours of shopping, we go home. Kendall sleeps over and we're going to the photoshoot tomorrow.

Next morning - PHOTOSHOOT

When Kendall, Kylie and I get to the photoshoot we were amazed. The set was this blank canvas with Kelly KW spray painted on the background. It was spray painted with black and gold so it was a really cool contrast. I was dressed in a black romper and some gold heels. Joyce does my makeup and Scotty does my hair. After about an hour of shooting, we got the shot.

             Album release party
"Kelly you're going to be late to your own party" dad yells, about to leave the house.

"Kelly seriously everyone's waiting for you" mom adds.

I come downstairs wearing an emerald green strapless Elie Saab cocktail dress and matching emerald pumps. The dress had a black fold at the top and a corset like bodice, covered in emerald sequins. The bottom was a flared type skirt with shimmering emerald tulle. I was really pleased with the dress since I helped design it.

My hair was styled in a sleek straight look with a nude smokey eye and a dark lip.

The car pulls up and Brooklyn is sitting there with the rest of the family, laughing and getting along just fine. Glad they approve!

                      At the party
The theme of the party was shimmer, since this album is all about me shining. Cheesy, I know but I like it.

When I get there, all my friends are there. This is including Jules, Camille, Gracy, Kristin, Emily, Abbigail, Erika, Aubrey, Hailey, Elena, Katherine, Skyler, Liza and Eleanor! I haven't seen these girls in ages!

I walk over and we must've all talked for a half an hour before mom told me I actually have to talk to people here. I walk around and notice Kendall with a group of people.

I walk over and notice Karlie, Taylor, Gigi, Hailee, Hailey, Selena and Demi. Kendall introduces me and I am literally speechless. I'm just standing there with my mouth wide open. No matter how hard I try, nothing comes out of my mouth. They all laugh and compliment my dress.

Dad comes around and tells me he wants to introduce me to someone special. We walk around a little more and in the corner of the venue, as if someone's holding a spotlight over their heads - Beyoncé and Jay Z.

Just then, Scooter gets up on stage and gives a small speech about working hard to achieve anything. He then calls me up on stage, for a quick speech before my songs are played for the first time.

I went up there and thanked Scooter and my parents and everyone who helped with the album.

My album was then played and everyone seemed to like it. The songs were also released on YouTube, and they were instant hits! I can't believe it.

I just wanted to say that I got a comment saying that it takes a long time for me to update and that you can read two stories before I update another chapter, but I'm sorry this isn't my priority right now. I'm in school and my exams are coming soon and it's not fair to me that I have to give up my time to write a story and get negative comments in return. But, on the other hand I would like to thanks everyone who has gave me positive feedback about the story and everyone who has waited for me to update. You know who you are😉. If you don't like the book, don't read it. It's quite simple. I think I'm going to do a reader of the week kind of thing. I really appreciate the positive comments.

Ahhhh...
Now that I got that off my chest, don't forget to comment and vote!!

Thanks for all the support!!
43k views already!

-Shell7D