Chapter 10: Social Butterfly

When I woke up, I decided to take some time to spend on my phone, to set up Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Vine and Pinterest accounts and to personalize my computer.

I start by downloading all the apps on my phone. Then, I open the Twitter app, and set up my account as @KellyKardashianWest and the same for my Instagram. For snapchat, vine and Pinterest I decide on @kellykardashwest then I follow my family (mom, dad, Kendall, Kylie, Khloe, Kourtney, Scott, Rob and Kris)

Now for my computer. I set up a background of a picture of the Kardashians, Wests and the Disicks and put it as my screensaver and my wallpaper. Then I went online and I bought myself a pink case for my MacBook Pro and blue case for my MacBook Air. Mom gave me a 100$ if I wanted to get anything online, so that's covering that.

Just then, Nori ran into my room screaming

"Good mowning Kewee"

"Good morning Nori!" I answered back smiling. She was such a cutie.

Then, I walk into my closet and picked out a pair of leggings and a sweatshirt from TNA. Then, I brushed my hair and put on a touch of mascara and lipgloss and I went downstairs.

When I came into the kitchen, I realized the camera crew was there! That's right were filming today!

"Good morning Kelly, you look cute today!" Mom said

"Thank you mommy" I answered

Just then, Kourtney walked in with Scott, Mason, Penelope and Reign.

"Lord Disick is in the house" he yelled. I laughed while mom looked annoyed. I have to say, it was kinda funny.

"Kardashian and West love the Disicks"I yell and run towards Scott. He catches me in his arms and we laugh uncontrollably.

"Hey guys, we just finished making breakfast. Who wants pancakes" dad yelled.

"We do!!" Mason and Penelope yelled, and ran to the table.