Chapter 27

As we pull up into the parking lot, I see Brooklyn waiting for me outside. When I get out of the car he walks over to me and we hug. Then, he walks over to my mom who just got out of the car and introduces himself.

"Hi Mrs Kardashian. My name is Brooklyn" he sticks hand out and smiles.

"Hey Brooklyn. You can call me Kim" mom says and shakes his hand.

"I've heard so much about you, and I expect you will treat my daughter with respect right?" Mom asks and I'm mortified

"Of course! Kelly is an amazing person who only deserves the best!" Brooklyn answers.

"Ok you guys have fun. I'll send the car to pick you up in 2 hours ok?" Mom asks.

"That's perfect! Bye Kim"

"Bye mom!"

As we walk into Yogurt Frozen, it's almost empty.

"Hey can we have some sample cups please?" Brooklyn asks in his dreamy accent

"Sure of course. Hey aren't you Broo-"she couldn't finish her sentence because suddenly we are blinded by a sea of flashes coming from the dozens of photographers outside.

"Oh no" Brooklyn says

"Um, I'm going to roll down the blinds and lock the front door if that's ok. When you guys want to leave, you can leave through the staff entrance in the back ok?"

"Thank you so much!" I say. We take our sample cups and head over to the frozen yogurt machines. I have a feeling that she gave us more sample cups than she's allowed since we each got 10. Try the chocolate, vanilla, birthday cake and mango but my favourite was the chocolate so I grab a cup and put some in. Then, I walk over to the toppings. I grab some cookie dough, brownies, strawberries, and some chocolate chips. I look over behind me and see Brooklyn still piling ice cream and I laugh a little. After we're both done, we walk over to the cash register and I pull out a $20 bill, but Brooklyn has beat me and is already pulling out his debit card and paying.

"Brooklyn, sometimes I should pay for my own food don't you know that?" I say and laugh a little bit.

"Yeah but sometimes I should pay for you" Brooklyn says and winks playfully.

We walk over to the table in the corner and start eating. I put my phone on the table and suddenly I see all the notifications I got from Twitter and Instagram.

There are so many news alerts that Brooklyn and I are seen eating frozen yogurt it's ridiculous. After we finish our yogurt we go for a second round. When we're all done, I see that it's been almost 2 hours. I see a limo pull up. I call my mom and tell her to tell the driver to go to the back.

Brooklyn and I go to the back and hop into the limo.

When we get to my house, nobody's home so we decided to watch a movie.

"Wanna watch Beauty and the Beast? It's my absolute favourite movie!" I ask, slightly mortified that a movie for 6 year old is my favourite.

"Sure, I haven't seen it in a while" he says. I turn the movie on and we sit on my bed.

"Kelly, I love spending time with you" he says and I answer with a hug. He his back.

When the movie is over, it's already 5 o'clock.

"Wanna go for dinner?" He asks

"Ya sure? Where?" I ask

He suggests a Chinese place and we hop into the car and head over there.

When we get to the place, we are seated in the corner. I order and so does he.

"I wants to talk to you about something. Tomorrow is your birthday, what would you like to do?" he asks

"I don't know. I haven't really thought about it. Honestly, I even kinda forgot about my birthday." I answer

We spend the rest of the evening talking and at about 10, mom picked me up.

I get home and collapse in bed.

"Goodnight mom" I scream