Chapter 22

"Brooklyn?? Really? He's like 10" Kylie teases

"Ya and I'm like what 3?" I answer

"Ooohhhh. We've got tension" Kendall says while video taping us. Kylie and I start laughing uncontrollably.

"Is everything ok in here?" Mom walks in and we freeze.

"Oh no. Caught in the act. Ms Kardashian West, Ms Jenner and Mrs Kardashian West. I there going to be a showdown?" Kendall says and all four of us dieee.

Mom leaves the room and a few minutes later my phone suddenly goes off. I look at it and turn all red. Kendall and Kylie run over and start screaming.

"Kelly's got a boyfriends. Kelly's it a boyfriend."

"Guys stop it what if mom comes and hears me" I say fearing for my life.

"Chill. She won't care. It's your dad that's the problem" Kendall says and I agree.

I look at my phone again:

"Twitter:You've got a new message from @BrooklynBeckham"

"Twitter: @BrooklynBeckham is now following you"

"Well. Are you gonna answer it?" Kylie says impatiently

"Kylie, you've gotta chill" I answer impatiently

I swipe the notification, put in my password- my birthday- 0730 and my phone goes strait to Twitter. I feel like there are butterflies in my stomach. I am so nervous. Why am I so nervous, it's just a crush. A crush right nothin more.

"Well what does it say?" They both say at the same time. I read the message out loud.

"Hey Kelly, I'm in town and I was wondering if you wanted to go out for dinner"

Kendall and Kylie are smiling and I can feel the blood rushing to my face.

"Well what do I say?" I ask after what felt like hours of awkward silence.

"Kelly, do you want to go?" Kylie asks. I slowly nod and cover my face.

"Well then go" Kylie says and Kendall walks over and hugs me.

"Are you gonna tell your mom?" Kylie asks and I shrug my shoulders without paying attention.

I look up and say "I'm answering a very special tweet right now, please leave me alone. Thanks" I wink and look back at my phone.

"How's this sound?
"Hey Brooklyn, sure. I would love to go for dinner. Tell me when you were thinking and I'll see you there"

"Awwww. Teen love. How romantic" Kendall laughs.

"Kendall you nineteen" I say emphasizing the teen

"Whatever. You're fourteen" she answers

"Guys. Come down for dessert" dad screams and we go downstairs.

While I take a seat I hear footsteps behind me and the lights slowly dim

"Welcome to the family Kelly" my whole family screams!!!

"Oh my god!!!" Is all I could say!

"Thank you!!!" I say and tear up a bit. This is so amazing! Mom put the cake in front of me and I scream a bit.

"Mom this is my favourite! Thanks you guys soooo much!!" I say and cut the cake.

Once we finish eating I check my phone and see a text message on our K squad chat.

"Kylie-When are you gonna tell her?"
"Kendall-take ur time don't listen to this idiot^^^"
"Lol guys it's ok. Wanna spend the night?" I don't wanna sleep alone.
"Kendall-ya sure we can"

"Kim. Can we spend the night?" Kendall asks

"Ya sure. I'll ask Jayneye (Jay-nee) to make the spare rooms"

"No can they stay in my room?" I ask

"Ok sure. But won't you be to cramped in there?" She asks

"No well be fine" Kylie says and we run upstairs.

Hey guys!!!
Thank you so much for 4.48k view. That's absolutely insane!! Don't forget to comment and vote. What do you think is going to happen next? Comment!!!
-Shell7D