Chapter 14: The Hunger Games

When we get to grandma's house, we are greeted by Marie [m-ah-ree] the housekeeper. She opens the door, takes our bags and brings them up to Kylie's room.

"Thank you Marie" we all say at the same time. We then go up to Kylie's room and we look through the different movies online.

We end up picking the Hunger Games, because I've never seen that movie. Kendall and I run downstairs and grab some snacks.

"MOMMMMMMM. WHERE ARE THE SNACKS?" Kendall yells, making me go deaf.

"THEY'RE IN THE PANTRY, ON THE FIFTH SHELF" she answered

"HI GRANDMA" I yell

"HI HONEY" she answers back

"THANKS MOM" Kendall yelled back and went into the pantry. I follow her in there and I can't believe my eyes. There is enough to feed a whole village in here!

"What kind of chips do you like?" Kendall asked me

"I don't even know? What kind of chips do you like?" I ask her

"I like the ketchup chips and all dressed. I'll grab the licorice, the candy and the pop and you go make the popcorn. I'll order the pizza." Kendall said and I burst out laughing.

"What are you laughing at?" she asks. I couldn't stop laughing

"You eat so much for a model" I say, tears welling up in my eyes. This was the most I've laughed in week.

"Shut up, Kelly" she says super embarassed. I call the pizza place and order 3 extra large pizzas.

"The pizza will be here in 10 minutes. KYLIE, COME DOWN THE PIZZA WILL BE HERE IN 10 MINUTES." Almost right away we hear footsteps running down the stairs and within seconds Kylie is in the kitchen with us.

"Guys, say hi to Vine in 3,2,1, HEY VINE" we all screamed

"I'm here with Kenny and Kelly, and we're having a" Kylie said

"SLUMBER PARTY" the three of us yell and she posts it. Then, I take out my phone and we record the same Vine and I send it to Kendall and we all post it.

A few minutes later, the pizza gets here and we run upstairs and turn on the movie.

We open the pop, the snacks, eat the pizza and popcorn.

By then end of the movie, I have a snapchat story that is 400 seconds long and about 20 vines of the K squad.

"What do you wanna do?" Kylie asked.

"I can't stay up too late because we've got that Ryan Seacrest thing tomorrow at 10" I say

"Oh yeah, trueee. What about we watch Catching Fire, I mean, ou watched the first one, might as wel watch the second one" she answers.

After we watch the movie

"That was such a gooood movie. What do you wanna do now?" I ask

"What about we go for a swim?"Kendall said

"Wow, the model has got some great ideas" Kylie said and we al laugh.

"I don't have my baithing suit here" I say

"We live in a house of all women, I think we'l end up finding something." Kylie laughs and we go to Kylies closet.

We pick out three really cute baithing suits, all the same style, just different colours.

We jump into the pool and videotape every part of it.

After a half an hour swim, we get out, shower and put on our pjs and go to sleep.

Tomorrows the big day!!!

Guysssss!!!!!! 1.5k! The picture is the idea behind the baithing suits. You guys are the best. Thanks for the comments and votes and I will update soon! THANKSSSSSS YOU GUYS ARE ABSOLUTELY THE BEST! -Shell7D