Chapter 30

As we pull up into the Jenner mansion, I get butterflies in my stomach. I'm really nervous for this birthday. What if it doesn't go the way I wanted it?

"Kelly you coming?" Mom asked. I nodded and got out of the car. There were only a few cars in the driveway, which means it was a small party. Ok, no one to impress. Good!

"Go ahead" dad says and points to the door. I wait for mom, dad and Nori to come up the steps and then I open the door.

"SURPRISE!!!!!" I hear so many familiar voices! I look up and I see all the girls from the orphanage, Kendall, Kylie, Taylor and Gigi and the whole Kardashian-Jenner-Disick clan and so many other people that I couldn't recognize.

"Oh my god! This is so insane! Thank you so much. I don't even know what to say. Oh my god!" I laugh and so does everyone else.

One person that happened to catch my eye was Brooklyn. As I look into his eyes, he walks over too me. I notice that in his hands, there is a little blue box.

"Kelly, this is for you" he says and hands me the box. On it, it says Tiffany's & Co. When I open the box, there is a small note from Francesca Amfitheatrof, the executive designer for Tiffany's.

Kelly, I would like to wish you the happiest birthday!
Hope you like what Brooklyn and I have came up with
-Francesca

After reading the note, I look inside the little blue mesh bag and I see the most beautiful necklace with my name on it.
"It's white gold with crystals in the middle" he says
"Brooklyn it's beautiful!" I say as he's helping me put it on. Before I can hug him, and thank him properly Kris comes in and announces that it's dinner time.

We all follow her into the backyard and there is a set-up. Small little cocktail tables are set up, there is a big buffet selection on one side of the backyard and beside it, a huge candy bar. There is a stage set up by the pool with a DJ playing some music and right above there are balloons that say HAPPY BIRTHDAY KELLY!

People start going towards the buffet. I see an that all of my favourite foods are being served: pizza, pasta and chicken wings.

After we all ate, the buffet was cleared and it created a bigger dance floor. We all head towards the dance floor and mom goes up on stage.

"Kelly, we know how much you love music. Whether it's writing it, singing or listening to music we know you love it all! So, as one of the presents from dad, Khloe, Kourtney, Kris, Kendall, Kylie and I we got all your favourite singers so enjoy! First off we have Taylor Swift!" Taylor came on stage and sang Bad Blood and Shake It Off. Then after that, mom announced the next acts. They got DJ Khaled, Pia Mia, Drake, Nicki Minaj, Rihanna and Beyoncé. As a final act, dad came on stage and sang Only One and Four Five Seconds. I had the best time and I made sure to Snapchat everything!

After that was done, the candy bar and dessert table was opened and we had a blast! Beside the pool, there was a huge pile of presents. I couldn't believe my eyes, the pile was just as tall as me if not taller.

At the end of the night, I thank everyone for coming and we all head home. It's very late in the evening.

Hey guys! I know I haven't updated in a while, still on vacation! But I'm coming back august 30 so soon, I'll be able to update a lot more often!!! Comment what you think will happen and let's see if we can get to 12 likes!
Don't forget to comment and vote!
-Shell7D