Chapter 8: Kelly Day

When I woke up, it took me a few seconds to realize where I was. When I remembered, I smiled and started getting ready. I put on my salmon shorts with a white crop top that mom let me borrow. She let me borrow anything from her closet so, I went in there an I grabbed a white pair of sandals just in case we're going somewhere.

I bring them to my room and head downstairs. As soon as I'm halfway down the stairs, a mouthwatering aroma hits me. Pancakes! My favourite. I run downstairs and I'm greeted by my family!

"Hey Kelly, I was just about to call you down" mom said

"You mentioned when we first met, that you likes pancakes, so daddy made his special recipe"she added

"Do you have Nutella?" I asked jokingly . mom disappeared for a second and the came back with a huge jar of Nutella. I'm talking like the size of a small dog!!! (Lol I didn't know what else to say)

"We figured you might want this"dad explained

"Well you figured right" I say and we all burst out laughing. As dad finished up the pancakes, we all sat down and started talking.

"So how did you sleep?" Mom asked

"Better than ever" I replied

"So I was thinking maybe we can go shopping today" mom says and when I nod she seems so happy!

"Is it ok if I bring Nori, I don't want Kanye to feel stressed"mom said

"Baby, I'll stay with Nori and you two go out" Kanye says

We continue talking about stores we should go to, and my style and stuff. To be honest, I don't know what my style is yet, but I'm hoping I will kinda figure it out while we're shopping.

When we finish our breakfast, we thank Kanye, kiss him and we head out. I grab the white sandals I have prepared, and run out the door.

"First, were going to the mall, you know for those less expensive clothes and clothes that you can wear day to day" mom says

"Then we're going to some custom stores like Versace and Balmain and stuff." my jaw dropped. We're going to Versace?

"That's insane mom. You're going to spend a lot of money. Are you sure?" I ask

"Of course I'm sure, now come on" she says as we pull into a parking spot. When we step out, we hear screams and cries. I'm guessing from that mob of teenage girls who are standing beside the entrance screaming and crying.

When we step into the mall, we are greeted by 4 security guards dresses in black suits, like the really fancy black suits.

We decide to first go into forever 21, and we got quite a few things there. Next, we went to Lulu Lemon, Pink, Victoria Secret, Saint Lauren, TNA, American Eagle, American Apparel, Dior, Chanel, Dolce and Gabbana, Louis Vuitton, Louboutin, Tommy Hilfiger, Coach, Guess and a few other stores. Then we went to  get some custom clothing from Balmain, Prada, Valentino, Fendi and even some Versace, Armani and a bunch of other stores.

Then we went into MAC, Sephora, Estée Lauder, Lancôme and even made a pit stop at Target, for the drug store make up and nail polishes.

When we got back to mom's car, we were swamped with paparazzi and fans and we barely made it through. We dropped the bags and headed home.

Today was a success!
----------------------------------------------Hey guys!
I'm sorry I haven't updated in a few days.
I've been busy with other things😳
I promise I'll update soon:)
Comment and vote.
Let's see if we can get to 5 votes😉
I'll update soon
--Shell7D💘❤️💁