Chapter 21

My phone is buzzing non stop.
"@TMZ: Kim has another daughter? Check the news out here bit.y.link.kardashian-daughter.com"

I laugh and head downstairs.

"Kelly, the interview is going to start in 5 minutes. Where are you???" mom screamed.

"I'm coming down right now. I just had to do something" I yell back and walk down the stairs. I head into the family room and jump on the couch.

"Easy there" said dad. We all laugh and talk a bit before the interview comes on.

After the interview

"Mom, my phone won't stop buzzing. Was this interview really necessary? Like legit everything Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and everything" I say sound extremely annoyed.

"Listen, at least we don't have to hide you, and you don't have to sneak around right?" says dad and I nod in agreement.

"@TMZ: the rumours are confirmed. Kelly Kardashian West: a 14 year old girl!!! pic.twitter.1234.com"

"@KellyKardashianWest Welcome to the family. From, The Ryan Secrest Team"

"@KellyKardashianWest is the sweetest and smartest little girl I've ever met, see you soon Kelly! Xoxo Taylor"

"@KellyKardashianWest Pool Partyyyy love Gigi💋"

"Mom, I just got 60 tweets from celebrities and gained about 50,000 followers!!! This is insane. Oh my god!!!" I squeal with excitement

"This is so cool! Congrats" mom answers.

I run up to my room and go on my computer. I open up Safari and Google my name. Tons of news articles pop up all talking about Kim's new daughter, but one in particular caught my eye.

"Kelly Kardashian-West a publicity stunt"

I continue to read the article and it's talking about mom just adopting me for attention and soon she's going to bring me back. I am furious. This is disgusting. How could people even write this?

"MOM. COME HERE RIGHT NOW" I yell at the top of my lungs

She runs into my room and I show her the article.

"This is ridiculous. How can you even believe this?" she says

"Whatever. I'm gonna go take a shower" I say

Mom leaves my room and I hop into the shower. I plug my phone into the stereo system and my music starts playing in the shower.

"I don't know it's just something about ya. Got me feeling like I can't live without ya. Ain't no words to describe you baby, all I know is that you take me high" I literally kept dancing in the shower.

After getting out. I look in the mirror and saw black eyes.

"What the...? oh right it's mascara. Whoops" I laugh to myself and take it off. I wash my face and put on some pjs. I walk downstairs and I'm greeted by my family.

"Oh right. I forgot we're having dinner" I say slightly embarrassed.

"Whatever. I'm in my pjs so yeah" I say and we all laugh a bit.

After dinner, Kendall and Kylie come into my room and we look at my nail polish collection. We decide to pain our nails. I go for white, Kendall goes for a lilac purple and Kylie goes for navy blue.

"Kylie, what a nice change from the black" Kendall mocks

"So kelly, have you seen any cute guys?" Kylie asks ignoring Kendall

"Actually, a few" I say and laugh a little

"Do you know his name?"
Kendall asks and I nod

"Brooklyn Beckham" I blush and turn away

Hey guys.
I know I haven't updated in a while. I've been busy.
Thanks for almost 4k.
Let's see if we can get to 3 likes.
I'm working on the next chapter.
Don't forget to comment and vote!!!
-Shell7D