40

The day after my party, I decide I wasn't going to do anything major. Brooklyn, Kendall, Tyga and I went over to Kylie's house to just relax and have a calm day.

We hung out for a little while watched some new movies, then Brooklyn had to go home and Tyga went home too.

"What do you guys want to do?" Asks Kendall

"I have no idea" says Kylie and goes back to texting

"Well, I have an idea, but it's kinda stupid" I laugh, regretting even mentioning it

"Well might as well say it because otherwise we're going to spend the rest of the day on this couch" Kendall answers. Kylie grunts and keeps texting without even looking up.

"I've always wanted to make a YouTube channel so I thought I can start one" I say

"Kelly that's a great idea! It'll help get your name out there. You can make your first video with Kylie and I" she answer.

  After filming
Kendall, Kylie and I all edited the first video. It was a makeup tutorial for a casual smokey eye. Kylie was the model and Kendall and I were the artists.

Once the video was all edited, we created a YouTube channel (KellyKardashianWest) and uploaded the video. The three of us tweeted out about it and instantly it had hundreds of views.

It was fun! Then, Kylie and I start talking, and she tells me how her birthday is coming up soon and she's having a family dinner and then a party in Montreal. She told me I need to pick out two dresses, one being a lot fancier than the other.

Kendall calls Oliver, and within an hour, he was at our house coming up with designs for all of our dresses.

I decide that I want a light pink bandage dress with gold detailing. Kendall does with a bandeau and skirt type of dress and Kylie does with a studded silver mini dress.

The rest of the day, we just spend on coming up with makeup tutorials and different ideas.

Next day
Mom comes into my room and tells me that we're having a family meeting at Kris' house in an hour and a half and that I should be ready.

I get up get dressed into black high waisted button up shirts from American Eagle and a white crop top from Chanel. My hair was really crazy so I brush and straighten it and just curl the edges a bit. Then, i put on a bit of mascara and some foundation and I'm ready. I open up my camera and decide to vlog a bit because I had about 10 minutes left.

As soon as I finish the vlog, mom calls me to go otherwise, well be late for the meeting.

When we get to Kris' house, she tells us that she got us all a deal to come up with an app.

"Why would we need an app?" Khloe asks

"Pretty much it's like a blog and a YouTube channel and a look inside our lives. Plus it's great publicity for Kelly - a great way to get her name in the spotlight" Kris says

We all discuss out apps and khloe, Kylie and Kim decided that they wanted their apps to be like mostly about makeup and glam stuff and Kourtney wanted hers to be a lifestyle app, with mom stuff.

Kendall and I on the other hand decided that we wanted our apps to be almost like a vlog - including makeup and glam and lifestyle things like recipes and like a steal my style and a vlog of us at our appearances and events.

We all agreed to take the deal. We al got started right away!!

The next morning we all flew out to San Fransisco the next morning to go to the app designing office. Each one of us had a designer work with us to help us pick out a theme and everything. The lady that was helping me out was named Soniya and she was very sweet!! I picked out black and white for my theme.

We all had different looks. I wanted a bold but soft kinda edge to my app because I didn't want it to look too harsh.

I decided that in my menu I was going to have makeup, outfits, blog posts, gallery, vlogs and q&a as the buttons you can click.

After a couple hours of designing, we were done!!!

We flew back home that evening. A sample of our app was sent to us the next morning!!! I loved it. Kendall took a picture of me looking at it and I posted it with the caption "big things to come". Instantly it got over a hundred thousand likes!!!

After a few hours of online shopping with Kendall and Kylie, I checked back onto my Instagram and saw that I hit 5 million Instagram followers!!! I posted a selfie and tweeted thanks for 5 mil.

Hey guys!
I know it's been a while since I updated the story but thank you for all the support. It's insane that I got 47 thousand views!! 47 THOUSAND!!!! Thank you to everyone who read. Don't forget to comment and vote. I'm writing my final exams this week so I'm not sure that I'll be able to update some chapters soon but I will try!! Sorry and thank you 😘

-shell7D