Chapter 1

Chapter 1

    At two o’clock in the morning on the deserted road, the pitch-black motorcycle at the end is like a black panther running fast, roaring from the end of the road that connects with the stars, a sharp tire friction cuts through the eardrums, and suddenly refuels in the deserted area. Stop temporarily.

    The air is filled with a dense and mixed smell of alpha pheromone. There is a team of locomotive alpha staying in the gas station. The body is tall, and the muscles of the arms are pierced with steampunk gears and swashes. The back is leaning on the diesel engine, holding it in its mouth. The pinched cigarette butt looked provocatively at the uninvited guest who stopped not far away.

    "Where's the rich guy." Alpha, who held up his vest revealing the very deep tendons of his abdominal muscles, whistled softly at him.

    The alpha here can tell that people are not easy to provoke. The black panther under that person's hips, the Nordic Goddess 1800, is a super heavyweight high-horsepower cruiser produced in the United States. 85% of the car’s parts are made by hand. Only 2,500 units were produced and it was out of print.

    The man wore a jet black helmet, covered with the rivets of the tights. His body was slender, especially the attractive waist. It was hot for Alpha, and he wore a black steel neck guard on the back of the neck, tightly. The ground fits and protects the glands.

    Alpha is disdainful of wearing neck guards, they are strong and burly enough to protect the weak points of the back neck with violent and tough minions.

    Although wearing a well-protected neck guard, there is still no way to avoid a hint of sweet smell from overflowing the gap. The taste is sweet and soft, as if the sweet and soft brushed marshmallow with half a spoon of milk saccharin added, inadvertently teasing, but let the alpha present smell it The blood boiled for a moment of sweetness and tenderness.

    A layer of bloodshot restraining desire appeared on a few alpha eyes, like a pack of wolves staring at the ignorant lambs that slowly walked into the surrounding. If the greed in the eyes had color, the eyes would have already glowed green.

    It turned out to be an omega.

    A sweet and rich pheromone omega is right in front of us, and what makes alpha unbearable is that the smell of omega is as pure as white milk candy, and has not been stained with a trace of alpha. Such a superb stunner has not been marked yet.

    Yan Yi took off his helmet, and his light gray soft short hair swayed in the wind, and the richer sweet fragrance immediately filled the gas station, covering the pungent gasoline smell.

    Two soft rabbit earlobes were between the hair, and the helmet was so bloody that they could not bleed. Yan Yi smoothed the rabbit ears annoyedly, kneading it for a while to relieve the numbness for herself.

    He took out his tactical belt. The inhibitor needle box was already empty. The hot sensation in his body made Yan Yi feel irritable. He desperately needed the alpha pheromone to gently comfort him. The bloodshot rabbit ears wanted to be touched and pressed on. The glands in the neck guard began to secrete courtship pheromone agitatedly to attract bees and butterflies. The unsatisfied body began to ache, and the body instinctively stimulated speech with pain, asking him to find a suitable alpha for sex. To alleviate the need for estrus.

    Yan Yi took a few breaths of fresh air anxiously, and whispered to the staff around him: "Fill up." The

    staff is an ordinary beta, not very sensitive to pheromone, but was surprised by this gentle and calm-looking handsome face. You have to hold the oil gun and don't know which button to press.