Chapter 15

ABO Lop Deacon

Chapter 15

    09:00 AM 2019-4-18

    -

    Tennessee dry the high seas, a luxury cruise ship has been resident here for two days.

    A black spot appeared in the distance, and the helicopter painted with the Peregrine Falcon's family crest gradually approached. With the roar of the huge propeller, it landed on the deck, and a jet of air rushed towards the surface. The nobles gathered on the deck couldn't help holding the cap in twos and threes. along.

    The servant moved to the stepladder with tiger skins, Lu Shangjin slowly walked off the helicopter, draped under the ink fox coat on her shoulders, dressed in a tailored black suit, took off the protective sunglasses, and threw it to the people who followed.

    A pair of indifferent eyes that seemed to be hateful and ignorant of everything forever were revealed, bottomless.

    The black-clothed bodyguards standing in a row nodded neatly and called "Shao Lu".

    Jin Jin did not squint, walked towards the middle-aged Alpha who was drinking tea under the parasol on the deck, and slightly bowed and asked the elders: "Uncle."

    Alpha was in his 50s and was listening to the melodious opera on the radio. Holding a pen in his right hand, he drew a commentary on an English book, and enthusiastically greeted Lu Shangjin: "Xiaojin, I thought you were not coming, haha."

    He kept his hands while chatting, still on the pages of the book. Hooked a few strokes, wrote a string of English neatly, clipped the bookmark and put it aside, and smiled enthusiastically: "Sit down." It

    is a first-order differentiation spider alpha, and the J1 differentiation ability is "distracted control".

    Yuan Mi hurriedly caught the goggles thrown by Lu Shangjin, and followed Lu Shangjin for three years. On weekdays, he was called to come and flick. With the two mouths on the top and bottom of the bed, the skill of waiting for Lu Shangjin comfortably was good enough. High can make Lu Shangjin cool, so he can stay with Lu Shangjin for so long.

    As soon as he was discharged from the hospital, he was called out by Lu Shangjin.

    Many old friends who have been acquainted with Lu Shangjin for many years know that Lu Shangjin has a genuine omega wife who holds it in the palm of her hand all the time, so when Lu Shangjin came to him, he was very surprised.

    Whether it is held in the palm of the hand or in the mouth, after a long time, the wife of the knot will not be able to compare with the wild bee butterfly.

    He was already cheeky and prepared to make a bloody mess with his wife. He didn't expect that the wife didn't fight with him, so that he could be a lover by Lu Shangjin for three years in peace.

    He didn't really understand until the crazy Lu Shangjin dragged off the hospital bed and stepped on his stomach, Yan Yi, that hateful rabbit, even though Lu Shangjin's former wife had entered the cold palace, his status had not been shaken.

    This is the first time he has seen such a magnificent formation outside the set-the

    bodyguards occasionally exposed the sleeves and the muzzle of the placket flashed with cold light. At a glance, the thick and cold texture is not comparable to the simulation props he has ever used. .